52. tired

time skip, day of the start to partys.

i was currently at my aunts house. me and rafe were dropping her off her while we went on our bachelor/ette trip.

we would be back in 4 days but this was the longest we had ever been away from her.

"okay bye baby i love you. you're ganna have so much fun, okay?" i say. she nods. "i wove you to momma." she grins.

i give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek before its rafes turn.

while he says bye to her i talk to my aunt. "so um i already told you everything you needed to know right?" i say. "yes love, dont you worry shes ganna have fun here." she says. "mhm." i nod my head.

"no allergies, right?" she asks. "none." i nod my head.

i see her pull away from rafe, and not give a care in the word as she runs in to the living room.

"okay um thank you so much." i say. "0h of course." she smiles. she hugs both me and rafe before letting us leave.

"god i dont wanna leave her." i say as we get in the car. "its only a couple days." rafe says. "i know but still." i say.

"i miss her already" i say slightly laughing. he laughs with a nod. "me to baby, we can facetime her once we are on the plane, or at the airport." he says. "mhm." i nod my head.

~~~

(so i edited the list of people who were on the trip so its a bit less, heres the new list
topper
kelce
sarah
whezzie
lex (rafes friend from football)
kiara
jj
pope
john b
quinn
hudsen
katie
trever
liam
zaya (rafes friend) )

we flew out to miami, and us and everyone else was currently sitting in the airbnb.

we all went out for dinner, and it was now 10pm.

we ordered groceries to the place so we had lots of snacks and drinks.

it was already a mess, clothes everywhere, beer cans everywhere, boxes of food everywhere, and everyones bags and were everywhere.

it was a little awkward since john b, sarah, and topper were all here but no one said anything about that, not wanting to start any drama.

"should we play a game or something?" sarah asks. "yeah lets do that" quinn says.

"ideas?" i say.

"what if we do like truth or dare, but if you dont do the dare or answer the truth just like jump in the pool." says liam.

i look at rafe and we both nod.

"alright since its your guys partys one of you starts us off" says quinn.

"rock, paper, scissors?" i ask rafe. "yeah." he nods.

"rock, paper,scissors, shoot!" we say. i have paper and rafe has a rock, making me grin. "rafe if i can tell you anything from married life, the girls always win, every damn time." hudsen says making us laugh.

"okay um, kie, truth or dare?" i ask. "oo me!! umm, truth." she says. "hm..oh! when did you start liking pope?" i ask.

a blush creeps on to her cheeks as she slightly laughs. "i think the 9th grade." she says. "cute" i say while laughing.