41. blind date

my throat really did hurt, every time i swallowed it felt like my whole neck got smaller and smaller.

i walked to the restaurant on the beach where everyone else was and sat down beside aria, leaving rafes seat in between me and anessa.

he sat down and looked at me he mouthed can we talk?

before i could shake my head no sarah spoke "okay so we ordered wings to start, you guys good with that"

"yeah" me and rafe both nod.

"god its cold after you get out of the water" anessa says. "mhm" i agree as i rub my arms.

"i just wanna eat and get home" topper says. "aria no cold" aria says. "honey you are aria" anessa says.

"dont ruin it for her" i scoff. "what?" anessa says. "shes in a phase" i say.

"what a phase?" aria asks.

"well baby, a phase is something you grow in, and out of." topper says making her raise her eyebrows.

"forget it love, its okay." rafe says.

~~~

after we eat we rush back to the house. we all change our clothes, put aria down for her nap, and everyone except sarah was in the living room, just sitting on their phones.

sarah runs in the room with a huge smile. "kaylen!" she yells. "sarah!" i yell back.

"okay, okay, okay, so i said i was taking a shit. i lied" she says. "okay.." i laugh.

she comes over and sits beside me.

"soo, i was texting this guy-" she cant finish before topper interrupts her.

"why have you been texting a guy?" he says. "let me finish" she rolls her eyes.

"so basically he had been asking if i have any hot friends, but i didn't say you because youve been dating rafe, but noww you guys are broken up and i was like yo i have a super hot friend, whos single, your age, and hot" she says while wiggling her eye brows.

"sarah" i groan.

" and crazy coincidence, he is in the bahamas right now to! like thats so crazy! so come on go out with him, it would be like a blind date and he's nice, and respectful, and tall, good hair, good hands, everything!" she screams.

"thats cute you should do it" anessa says.

rafe glares at me. him not wanting me to go makes me want to go.

"he could be an axe murder" topper says. "yeah i agree with top!" rafe says.

"oh shut up you dumb fucks hes nice!" sarah says.

"show me a picture of him" i smile. "no! its a blind date silly, come on he is totally up for it" she grins.

"maybe" i say.

"no maybe, he made reservations for tonight i said you said yes." sarah smiles.

"sarah what the fuck thats so not cool!" rafe yells. "rafey let the girl have some fun jeez" anessa says.

"guys chill" topper says. "yeah cool down" i say.

"is he coming to pick me up here?" i ask. she nods. "when?" i ask. "an hour an a half" she giggles.