62. missing

i just woke up the worst dream of my life. i was sweaty and my heart was pounding as i sat up in the bed.

"hey-hey whats wrong?" rafe wakes up, and sits up with me.

"i- nightmare." i whisper. "come here baby." he says as he lays back and opens his arms.

i wipe my teary eyes before laying back in to rafe, and relaxing on to his body.

"tell me what happened in your.. bad dream." he says, half asleep.

"i-it aria went missing a-and- and i never saw her again. my god rafe it was so bad." i say.

"im sorry kay, but on the bright side arias sleeping- peacefully in her bed, probably dreaming about..um.. probably alladin" he says making me laugh.

"god i wanna give her the biggest hug." i say. "its like.. its 4am she will be up by 9 and then you can give her a big hug." he says. "mhm." i nod my head.

"wheres the baby monitor, i just- i wanna go back to sleep but i need to see her." i say. "its right here, you can look at her." rafe says as he reaches for the bedside table.

i turn on the lamp and he hands me the monitor.

i turn it on and look at it, my eyes widen when i dont see aria.

"rafe look- please tell me im crazy- fuck tell me im crazy and you see her." i say. he takes one look at the camera and his eyes fill with worry.

he practically jumps out of the bed and runs to her bedroom, i follow close behind him.

he opens her bedroom door and turns on the light, and we see she's not in her bed.

"oh holy fuck!" i yell. "ARIA!" rafe screams. "ARIA!" he yells again.

"check-check the house." i say.

we walk around the house, turning on all the lights and looking for her.

when we searched the whole house and couldn't find her i was in hysterical tears. "hey-we-we are ganna find her." rafe says. "how rafe!? fuck how!? we have no god damn clue where she is and the cops suck here we know they wont do shit!" i say.

"i-i just let me think." he mumbles, trying not to freak out.

"let me get in to clothes and im ganna go down to the police station, tell them she's missing, then im ganna call every fucking person i know until we get her." he says.

we walk back to our bedroom and rafe was only in boxers so he gets on a pair of jeans and a hoodie. i change in to some sweatpants and a sweatshirt before we grab the car keys and drive to the police station.

rafe goes inside, and comes back to the car 20 minutes later.

"okay um.. they're ganna look for her and so are we lets-lets call topper first." he says. "okay." i nod my head.

i wipe my tears only giving up when more fall. i grab my phone with shaky hands and press on toppers contact.

"kaylen what the hell its like 5 in the morning!" topper says in a sleepy voice.

"topper we dont know where aria is- she- she wasn't in her bed please-please just keep an eye out and look for her" i say. "what the fuck-oh-oh okay." he says.

i hand rafe the phone, knowing i couldn't say anything else because i wouldn't be able to talk from the the tears that were falling.

rafe talks to topper for a minute before he hangs up and hands me back my phone.

we called sarah, whezzie, kelce, rose and ward. ward said he would have "his people" all around town looking for her which helped i guess. i even called john b, jj, pope, and kiara, since they could search around the cut.

rafe wasn't showing any emotion. i knew he was trying not to scare me even more then i already was but it wasn't working.

we were currently at our house, in the driveway, in the car, trying to think about what to do next.

rafe started to breath really heavily and his body was practically shaking.

"i-im sorry kaylen- we-we-ganna g-get her we are ganna ge-get her" he says. he could barely talk.

"hey-rafe are you okay?" i say. i think he was having a panic attack.

i wiped away all my tears and leaned over and kissed his cheek. "its okay rafe-you- we are ganna find her." i say, honestly trying to convince myself more then him.

he nods his head. "come on breath with me baby." i say as i take a deep breath. he trys to copy my breathing, and in a minute he is much less shaky.

"i-im sorry kaylen i was really-i was really trying to be strong for you i didn't mean for this to happen." he says as he wipes away his tears.

"hey-no rafe you're aloud to show emotion, just because im scared doesn't mean you cant be scared- baby she is your 3 year old you have the right to be scared." i say. "hm." he nods his head.

i climb over in the seats to sit in his lap facing him, and wrapping my arms around his neck, hugging him.

he nuzzled his head in to the crook of my neck and i could tell he was crying. he was being very quiet, obviously not wanting me to know so i didn't say anything, i let him cry, just hugging him tighter.

after a couple minutes i pull away from the hug, and i wipe his tears away with my thumbs.

"lets go inside and see if maybe the baby monitor caught anything." i say. he nods.

we walk inside the house and check the baby monitor, we dont see anything except aria sleeping, then her gone from the bed we dont see anything else.

"im ganna make some coffee then-then what do we do?" i ask. "we can drive around town and just.. see if we see her?" rafe says. "okay." i nod my head.

i take a shaky breath as i start to make us coffee.

i check my phone to see if we got any updates but there was nothing, except a text from topper says hes looking and i send him my thanks.

"what do you think happened though? like she couldn't have just left she cant even leave her bed- like she cant even climb out if she wanted to." i say.

"i dont know baby, i-i really dont know." rafe says as he puts his head in his hands.

"i know im sorry." i mumble. rafe walks over and loosely wraps his arms around me from behind. "we are ganna find her kay, i dont care what the fuck it takes- we will get our girl back." he says.

i nod my head, trying to believe his words even if he doesn't believe his own.

~~~

my instagram story:

if anyone has seen our daugher (mine and rafes) aria mae cameron please contact me or rafe. she is currently missing and any information would mean so so much, so if you know anything or think you may know where so could possibly be please send a message and just keep an eye out. (if you haven't met her you can see pictures of her on my instagram.)
thank you ❤️

a/n:

anyone got guesses 🫣

also sorry for a short chapter

anyways
love ya
byeeee
<333