21.  nostalgia

the next day i was peacefully sleeping in rafes bed until his bedroom door opens.

"okay so you're cheating on me?!" anessa yells.

me and rafe both open our eyes and rafe groans, probably having a major hangover.

"i- anessa we're not dating you psycho!" rafe says.

"we clearly were, you asked me to be your date." she says.

"because your daddy forced him to" i say to say. "no ones talking to you!" she says. "you clearly are" i say.

"look rafe i thought you wanted this." she says. "yoy clearly cant think then, and i really cant either my head is pounding" he says.

"oh- thats a perfect explanation! i get it now, you just cant think you do want me though." she says.

rafe roughly grabs my face and kisses me hard.

"i dont fucking want you!" he says once he pulls away.

"okay what the fuck rafe!" she yells. "can you please just leave!" he says.

she grabs a glass jar from his dresser and throws it on the the floor, leaving and slamming the door shut.

"what was that rafe?" i ask. "what?" he asks.

i grab his face and kiss him hard, quickly pulling away. "that!" i say.

he smiles as he tucks some hair behind my ear. "i dunno." he says.

i get out of his bed and go to his washroom.

~

it was much later, me and rafe haven't talked much except when we decided to take aria to the mall together and we did.

we were all now currently in a restaurant, with me and aria on one side of the booth, and rafe on the other.

me and aria shared chicken fingers and fries while rafe got a burger and a salad.

"is it yummy?" i ask her. she nods with a smile. "so nummy" she nods.

"dadda you try one fry?" aria asks. "thats okay baby, you eat your frys." rafe says.

"what do you want santa to get you for christmas love?" i ask aria. "i wan' dollies, and cars." she smiles.

"yeah?" rafe asks. "mhm" she nods.

"alright lets see if he got any on christmas." i say knowing damn well dolls, and toy cars are more than half of what we got her for christmas.

"what did you ask santa for christmas momma?" she asks. "i'm a big baby, santa doesn't get me presents." i say. "oh." she frowns.

"i geteded you a present with dadda at da mall" she says. "aria!" rafe says.

i smile. "thank you" i say as i kiss her head, while looking at rafe.

"it was supposed to be a surprise." rafe pouts making me and aria laugh.

once we finish our food we pay and go back to my house, where i go lay in my bed while rafe plays with aria.

soon rafe walks in, with aria on his hip.

he places her on the bed.

"whats bad momma?" she asks. "nothing baby my tummy just really hurts" i say.

"why tummy hurt?" she asks. "because im on my period." i say.

"whats period?" she asks.

"its a thing that girl get, so when you're older, you just basically put a diaper on for a week every month, and become a baby again" i say. "ooh" she laughs.

"dadda have period to?" she asks.

"no, im a boy, silly" rafe says. "ooh" she says.

"rafe can you please get me some tylenol?" i ask as i sit up. "yeah sure" he says.

"come on ari" rafe says as they leave the room.

around 10 minutes later, he walks back in without  aria. 

"i get put her down for a nap." he says as he hands me a glass of water and a pain med. "thanks" i say as i take it.

after i take my pill i lay back down and shut my eyes.

"is it that bad?" he asks. "remember when I told you, I had cramps in my ass and he rubbed my back for me?" i ask.

"yeah?" he says. "it feels worse" i say making him frown.

he gets in to the bed with me and lays on his hack.

"come here" he says.

i lay on my side away from him so he spoons me and rubs my stomach.

"thank you" i whisper.

he lightly kisses my back. "i wish i knew how to help you more. i really feel bad." he says.

"its seriously so much worse after birth, like it hurts so much more" i say.

"i wish i knew what it felt like" he says.

"i can get you a period simulator and you can wear it" i say. "yeah ill pass" he says making me laugh.

i sit up on the couch and groan. "my back hurts" i groan.

"more butt hole cramps?" kelce asks.

"what?" rafe asks with a laugh. "shut up you guys dont have periods. you wouldn't understand" i say.

"kelce come here, help me set this up" topper says. "on my way" kelce says.

rafe looks at me, shifting in my seat for comfort and raises his eyebrow.

"its that bad?" he asks. i nod "no shit, the painkiller I ate didn't do bulls ass" i say.

"lay on your stomach" he says. "you ganna rub my back?" i ask with a grin and i lay on to my stomach.

"mhm" he smiles.

"it's more my lower back" i say.

he starts to rub my back and god it feels good.

I snuggle my head into the couch and close my eyes. "that feels good, baby?" he asks. "mhm" i nod.

he leans down and presses a soft kiss on to the back of my neck before sitting back up and continuing to massage my back.

"whats going on here?" topper asks as him and kelce walk back over.

"nothing, im just rubbing her back" rafe says.

"i want a back rub" kelce says.

"you don't get butt hole cramps, so suck it up buttercup" rafe says. "facts!" i say.

i frown as i think of the good memories of rafe, getting total nostalgia.

"rafe" i say. "hm?" he says.

i turn around so i can look at him.

"i miss you" i say.