16. closet

rafe went home later that day so me and aria just hung out.

we went to the mall to buy rafe a present from her that she could pick out herself, and i did some christmas shopping for other people like topper, sarah, kelce, and even rafe.

after that we came home, ate a snack and she went to bed while i showered and went to bed also.

~

the next morning me and aria did nothing really, we had breakfast, i cleaned my room, we pained each others nails, and i let her do my makeup which was still on my face.

there was a knock on the front door.

shit i look like i was a preschoolers art project.

i went to the door and opened it. "hey.. you look good." he says jokingly. "thanks i think aria needs to be my permanent make up artist" i say making her laugh.

"hi dadda" she smiles. "hey aria" rafe says as he goes and sits beside her on the couch.

"im going to wash my face." i say as i walk away.

i wash the makeup off of my face and walk back.

i was still pissed off at him for going to the party with anessa but i couldn't just not talk to him.

i sit on the couch. "what happen da pretty makeup momma?" she asks. "i just washed my face love." i say. "oh." she says.

"dadda i do you makeup now?" she asks. "oh- no baby i dont wear makeup" he says. "please?" she asks.

"come on rafe let her do it." i say. "no thank you" he says

"i do your paint polish?" she asks. "come on just let her paint your nails at least." i say.

"..fine! fine." he says making us all smile.

she grabs a bright pink and starts to paint his nails.

i smile as i watch nail polish get all over his hands.

"careful dont get it on the couch" rafe says as she nods.

about 10 minutes later his nails are all done and dry. "wow dadda you wook so ptty!" she smiles. "thank you" he says as he looks at his nails.

"its 230, its nap time" i say. "no nap time" she whines.

"come on ill put you to bed." rafe says. "no" she whines. "yes" rafe says as he takes her hand and walks to her room.

i sit on the couch and go on my phone as i wait for him to come back.

about 20 minutes later he comes back.

"can you get this shit off my nails?" he asks. "uhm no. they look good" i say.

"i hate you sometimes" he says making me laugh as be sits down.

"look im sorry for yesterday, i just cant say no to my dad, you know" he says. i nod. "its okay." i say.

"im sorry for getting mad at you i know how much he means to you." i say. "no, it was okay that you got mad i would've got mad to if the roles were reversed." he says.

"can you just promise me something?" i say. "anything" he nods.

"can you just please promise me that no matter how the night goes with her, you wont like her again." i say. "i never liked her." he says.

"at one point you did" i say.

"before i got to know her, now i know she has an ugly personality that i cant handle" he says.