53. period cramps?

the next day was started off by going to brunch, and then we came back, and chilled at home. it was now 8pm and everyone was getting ready to go clubbing.

i was currently using the bathroom which is when i realized i started my period. fuck not now.

i flushed the toilet and washed my hands, not knowing what to do i didn't bring anything that could help right now, my dress was fucking white.

i walked out to the room that was shared by, sarah, whezze, top, and kelce and knock on the door.

"come in!" i hear kelce says.

i open the door. "hey uh wheres sarah?" i ask. "IN HERE!?" sarah yells from the bathroom.

i walk in to the bathroom where sarah was doing her makeup.

"um, i started my period do you have tampons or pads or something?" i ask. "fuck that sucks! im sorry i dont have anything." she says. "its okay, im ganna ask quinn and if she doesn't have anything ill ask rafe to so a run to some store" i say. "goodluck" she says making me laugh.

i ask quinn and katie and neither of them have anything, i decide to ask kiara who also doesn't have anything so i go ask rafe.

i walk back in to our bedroom. "rafe can you do me the biggest fattest favour in the whole world?" i ask. "um.. probably. what is it?" he asks.

"i started my period- and i dont have pads or tampons or anything, and sarah and kie and quinn and katie, no one has stuff, could you please please please go to some store and get me some?" i ask.

"yeah of course, if anythings open." he says. "thank you so much." i say, taking a breath.

he presses a kiss to my head. "ill try and be quick just- i dunno sit on the toilet" he says making me laugh.

~

rafe came back with 2 boxes of tampons and 2 boxes of pads, i dont know why he brung so much but its okay.

my solution was to just wear a tampon, pad, and 3 pears of underwear, then the white dress.

we got in ubers, and went to the bar.

everyone immediately started drinking but i started the night off by sitting at a table because i was having the worst cramps i have ever had in my life.

why today, just why.

"come dance with me!!" quinn says. i give her a smile as i shake my head no. "im having such bad cramps, i swear they are never this bad." i say.

"i feel so bad this is your party." she says. "no its okay, go have fun itll make me feel better." i say.

"can i get you something to drink?" she offers. "not currently, but thank you." i say. she nods as she rubs my arm "tell me if you need something okay?" she says. "thanks quinn." i smile.

normally my stomach only hurt a little bit, and sometimes my lower back when i move around but my stomach was fucking killing, my thighs hurt, and my back was cramping, this was such a bad turn of events.

i spent the night sitting, almost every person at the party checked on me which honestly got kind of annoying but whatever.

i was currently walking to the bathroom.

i changed my tampon and i felt really weak and light headed.

i grabbed on to a wall because i felt like i was gonna faint or something.

i walked out of the bathroom and held on to a wall as i tried to walk back to the table, but kept felt like i was ganna fall, everything was spinning i really couldn't hold myself.