42. princess cut

"he was so nice what the fuck a-and put me down!" i yell as i smack his back.

"you do not understand everything will go wrong if you go" he says. "like what?" sarah and topper say at the same time.

rafe explained everything to me sarah and topper. i felt so bad that she was blackmailing him about me and i called him all those named.

"im sorry" i say. "for what?" he asks. "being so rude to you, i didn't know." i say.

"kay, it's totally okay, you had no clue what happened" he says as i nod.

"that chick is crazzzyyy" topper says as sarah nods.

"look guys i still feel really sick and shitty so im ganna wash off all my makeup and take a nap." i say as i walk up the stairs.

before I can change my clothes and takeoff my make up, sarah makes me put on a bikini and we wake up aria, all jumping in the pool.

we swim around, with aria in toppers arms, before we get out.

rafe stands around with a drink in hid hand. i was standing in front of him, talking. sarah walked up to us with a camera. "im taking a picture look good" she says.

i try to pose for the picture before snatching the phone to look at it. "that actually looks terrible!" i say. "shut up no it doesn't" sarah says.

"put the black and white filter on, my half ass tan, isn't it" i say making her laugh with a nod.

"momma" aria says. "yeah baby?" i ask.

she reaches out her arms so i grab her from topper. "whats up?" i ask her.

"d-dis mornin' i put daddas tooth brush in da toy-et" she whispers in my ear.

we both start laughing. "tell him" i say while laughing. she hides her face on my chest as she shakes her head.

"what?" rafe asks as he walks over.

aria laughs as rafe kisses her.

"whats up?" he asks.

"she put your tooth brush in the toilet" i whisper while laughing.

he gasps dramatically. "what?!" he says. "i put it in the poo poo bowl!" she laughs.

"you're such a little brat aren't you?" he teases as he takes her from my hold.

he lays kisses all over her face making her burst out laughing.

"where is ncle sopper and auntie sarah?" aria asks. "they went to nap baby" rafe says.

"i think we should nap to, its sleepy time ari" i say. "no sleepy time" she pouts. "yes sleepytime" rafe says as we all walk upstairs and to our bedroom.

"i gotta shower my hairs messed up from swimming" i say. "aria needs to shower to" i say.

"i can just take a bath with her" i tell rafe. "okay you both take your bath imma shower" rafe says as he hands me aria and kisses the both of our heads and walks away.