36. pre school

its been a couple days.

rafe INSISTED he would pay me back and as much as i told him it was okay he did it anyway.

we sighed aria up for pre school.

we were going to the bahamas in a couple days.

then we would be going to quinns wedding.

we were pretty busy.

currently i just woke up from my alarm clock, it was aria first day of preschool.

i got our of bed and woke up rafe.

"hmm" he moans. "wake up you gotta make arias lunch because i need to get her ready" i say as i walk to the bathroom to get ready.

after im ready i go to arias room and turn on her light.

"good morning baby" i smile as i sit on her bed and rub her arm.

"morning momma" she yawns as she sits up.

i pull her in to a hug and kiss her head.

"you edited to go to pre school?" i ask. she nods. "i-i-i ganna make friends" she smiles. "yeah you are love" i smile.

"what do you wanna wear today?" i ask.

"i wear dis shirt" she says as she grabs a new sun flower shirt she got.

she got it because it was slightly cropped and a lot of the stuff i wear is cropped and she wanted to look like me.

"okay and what pants?" i ask. "um dis one" she says as she grabs a pair of new jeans she got.

"you're ganna be rocking with style baby" i laugh as i get her dressed.

we brush her teeth and i do her hair before we walk down stairs.

"hi dadda!" she smiles as she runs over to him.

"hi aria!" he smiles as he picks her up and kisses her cheek.

he lets her sit down on the counter.

"whys your tummy showing?" he teases as pokes her stomach.

"it a crop top dadda it style" she grins.

i laugh as i walk over to them.

"baby no crop tops" he pouts. "why not" she pouts with him.

"because" he says. "momma wearing crop top" she says.

"mummas a big girl you're a baby" he says.

"rafe let her wear it, it makes her happy" i say. "makes me sad" he says making me laugh.

"you look so pretty baby" i smile. " thanks you momma" she grins.

"kay i dont like it please change her" he whines.

"why you no like dadda? momma tays i wooks pretty" she tilts her head in confusion.

"you tink i wook bad?" she asks as her eyes get teary.

"no-no-no come one baby you're so pretty. most beautiful girl out there okay?" he says as she nods.

"i pick my clothes all my myself like big girl" she pouts.

"im proud of you ari i just want you to show less tummy" he says.

"i though you wike my tummy?" she asks. "i do baby, but not for school" he says.

"rafe she picked it out all my her self and was all exited you just ruined her confidence." i say.

his face softens as looks at her. "you can wear whatever you want princess you look amazing" he smiles at her making her smile.