10. break up

the next day i wake up to, screaming.

i groan as i get out of the bed.

hands wrap around my waist and pull me back in to the bed.

"i got it" he says as he gets up and walks to the girls room.

i smile as i go back to sleep.

~

i naturally woke up at around 11am. i got ready and walled to the living room where, quinn, rafe, hudsen and katie were sitting.

riley and aria were playing inside her "playhouse"

"good morning" i say. "morninggg" hudsen sings.

i go and sit beside katie.

"rafe told us about last night, how he.. od, and ended up in your bed" quinn says with an eye brow wiggle.

i send her my middle finger as i slightly laugh.

"and he's breaking up with da bitch today" katie adds. i nod. "thats good" i shrug.

i get up to go to the kitchen and make coffee.

i feel a presents behind me and turn around to see rafe.

he pulls the box out of his pocket and places it on the counter.

"now thats im not ganna be dating her anymore, will you take it? please." he says.

i smile with a nod. "why not" i say as i open the box and take the necklace out. "can i?" he asks. i nod.

i pull my hair out of the way and he puts the necklace on me. "thank you." i say. "i practically forced you to have it" he laughs.

"its really pretty" i say. he smiles, "looks good" he nods as he walks away.

i finish making my coffee, and drink it as i go and sit with aria and riles.

~

it was much later, quinn, hudsen, katie, and riley just left. i may or may not have cried a bit.

now, i was sitting in the living room with rafe, watching Gilmore girls.

"im ganna go now. im going to see anesaa" he says. "do you want me to come, cuz ill come." i say. (tell me you know the reference)

"no, its alright." he says. "you sure?" i ask. "yeah. mhm, im just ganna be quick." he says. "okay." i nod.

rafes pov:

i told anessa to meet me at my house at 3pm.

it was only 230 when i got there and she was outside my door.

"where were you?" she ask. "out? i said 3." i say.

"i know but i was bored so i came early and you weren't even here!" she says.

"whatever, come in." i say as i unlock the door.

"i need to talk to you." i say as she grabs the back of my neck and pulls my face down to kiss me.

i pull away after a second. "okay whats?" she says.

"i-i cant do this anymore we need to break up." i say. "what?!" she says.

"these have literally been the worst months of my life. you treat me like shit anessa, this blackmail relationship  we have isn't fun. i cant take the way you force me to do coke or drink when i dont want to, how you wanna have sex like every second, how you always make me the bad guy, i cant do it." i say.