Chapter 1

The morning sun slanted in from the window lattice, and the beam of light fell on the soft bed, coating the teenager on the bed with a soft golden light.

His fair skin was flushed from sleep, and the tip of his nose was sweaty. He slept extremely peacefully.

Soon, there were regular knocks outside the door.

Tuk tuk.

Tuk tuk.

"Master Lu, are you up yet?"

"..."

"Master, you should have breakfast."

"..."

Lu Mo opened his eyes, and his emerald green eyes glowed with a shallow golden light in the sunlight, making his whole person look very pure.

Everything is so beautiful-if you ignore the unlovable life in his eyes, it is really beautiful.

[The little assistant of Raiders reminds you: Your scum index has improved to 0 in the past month, please keep working hard. 】

Lu Mo looked at the ceiling blankly, and uttered a word after a long time: "I really suspect this is a bug."

[The Raiders Assistant will never have bugs]

Lu Mo slowly pulled up the quilt to cover his head, and turned into a maggot in pain on the bed.

Why?

Why? ?

He has obviously worked hard to be a scum, he has worked so hard! He suspects that the whole world is targeting him!

Lu Mo came to this world three years ago, and was truly shocked by the setting of this world for a whole year.

Although the humans here look no different from those on earth, their real prototypes are all kinds of huge bugs.

Naturally, there is no distinction between male and female insects. There are only males, females and sub-females. The number of males is extremely rare, and the ratio to females is almost astonishing 100 to 1.

Putting such a ratio in human society will inevitably cause huge turmoil, but in the world of the Zerg, it has reached a weird balance.

The Zerg tries its best to feed the males. Every male is a treasure of the Zerg. Even a male with a low genetic level is better treated than a female with a grade B or higher.

As for Lu Mo, dressed as a poor male, the only requirement the system gave him was—

[Please do your best to play as a scum male. After completing the plot, you will be rewarded based on your scum value, and the rewards can be brought back to your original world. 】

Lu Mo was stunned by the generous bonus. When he thought that he would never use 996 again in the future, he would no longer need to contribute to the boss's villa. His whole body burst into incomparable enthusiasm!

Do scum? I'm super good at it!

With such enthusiasm, he worked **** the road of scum for three years.

…The result was extremely bleak, no matter how scumbag he was, the insects were extremely grateful for their eyes.

The females here seem to have that serious disease.

Lu Mo took a deep breath and sat up, his appearance reflected in the mirror on the bedside.

The black-haired boy is elegant and handsome, with a natural smile that makes him look very intimate even without any expression.