FOLLOW-UP [5]

People are under the eaves and have to bow their heads.

Ling was carrying a bucket of water with a few pieces of cloth draped over the edge of the bucket. He walked steadily, and the water didn't even shake at all.

"Cleaning the room?"

The hateful male said to Ling half an hour ago, "Otherwise-" The

male lay on his back on the soft rattan chair, his legs crossed, and he snorted slowly from his nose.

"Do you want to eat and drink here for free? I look kind?"

Ling: "But..." It

was completely different from what I expected.

Ling has seen countless tragic things with his own eyes in the past. Most of the happy Zerg are similar, while the unfortunate have their own differences. But even so, there is one thing that all females fear.

- become a slave.

Once you become a slave, what will happen is unpredictable.

Wings were cut a little bit, glands were pulled out, or limbs were cut off, and they could only wriggle on the ground.

You can't live, you can't die.

Ling originally thought he would be afraid, but when he saw Lu Mo's smug face, the fear and fear in his heart didn't even have time to rise, and anger took the lead in occupying his brain.

The absurdity of being tricked, and the incredible disbelief of Lu Mo, this male insect can always precisely provoke his most explosive point -

boom.

It's strange, he has long been accustomed to enduring in the wandering of the past so many years. Incompetent rage will only consume his physical strength and spirit, and there is no benefit at all. Only by calmly dormant can he find vitality.

But in less than a day, he was so embarrassed by this male worm.

Now that he has calmed down, he can no longer recall the fear of the identity of "slave" in the past.

Just more alert to the movement of this male worm.

Ling stood not far behind Lu Mo, stared at his hair that was shaking with the rattan chair, and said calmly: "Is it just cleaning the room? You spent so much money just for this?"

No, this male worm There must be some hidden secrets!

Ling subconsciously arched her back slightly, ready to meet Lu Mo's possible attack at any time.

"Creak..."

"Creak..." The

rattan chair gradually stopped shaking, and the male worm's toes touched, and the rattan chair turned around.

He leaned back on the chair, playing with a small gemstone ornament in his hand, and those green eyes looked at Ling's face with interest.

Ling: "..."

He tried his best to hold back the hair on his scalp and straighten his back.

No matter what the male worm was thinking about, he had to calm down.

As long as the opponent can be provoked to do something, the more actions, the more information that may be exposed.

That way he could find an opportunity to escape.

Looking at Lu Mo's fingers, he finally sat up slightly, Ling's heart tightened: here it is!

"I said, what are you expecting?" The