Chapter 18

As the saying goes, there is a house of gold in the book, and Yan Ruyu in the book.

There is a plan, but Lu Mo is still somewhat unskilled in how to implement it.

This morning was obviously a failed attempt.

When no one else knew it, one person and one system totaled a long time.

However, one of them is a flower of the motherland growing under the red flag; although one has seen enough, it is too vicious.

When the system said in that soft and cute childish voice, "Then put Ling like this, then like this, and finally like this, what do you think?" Lu Mo couldn't help but curled up his toes.

There is a kind of pain, which is called pain when listening.

Lu Mo frowned: [I don't think so. 】

The system is not convinced: [Why not? 】

[What I want is the scum value, but it is not his life. 】Lu Mo doesn’t have a good air, 【Farthermore, you just don’t understand sustainable development. All of a sudden, Ling was killed. What good is it for me to kill the chicken and get the eggs? 】

The system whispered bb: [You too underestimate the tolerance of an S-class female. 】

There are only a few races in the universe that can physically travel through the universe.

This is why they are here now.

Through its powerful functions, the system browsed a full ten T's literature about body abuse and mental abuse within three seconds, and finally thought of a good way for Lu Mo.

[It will not really harm the females, but also keep the females under the fear of being monitored, worrying about the punishment that will come at any time-they will soon become neurotic. 】

And neuropathy is most likely to hurt others if you can't control yourself.

Lu Mo nodded, passionately: [Please choose the most beautiful street lamp for me. 】

【Do not worry. 】The system is gearing up, 【I will choose it for you in the first chapter. 】

Good!

Male worms are rare on barren stars, and most of the boss’s customers have special hobbies for their own use and other worms. This time I finally met a male worm, it was really radiant.

He felt that his darlings finally met the right bug and had the opportunity to shine.

Just look at it a little, and you can understand that this female is definitely at A-level or even S-level.

The silver-haired female was holding her arms, leaning against the window, with her long legs overlapping, her long hair swaying at her waist when she lowered her head.

He just stood there quietly, and the boss felt that his blood and bones were trembling, and his skin was getting goose bumps.

He dared not look any more, and quickly turned his attention back.

The male is familiar. There are only a few males on this planet, and Lu Mo is the richest among them—the most important thing is that the money is his own.

but…

The boss blinked. I don't know if it was his illusion. Lu Mo didn't seem to be as weak as the legendary D-class male.

Since his level was upgraded to C, Lu Mo’s originally a little chaotic and dark eyes, a little brighter, besides that, there are many subtle changes that are extremely difficult to detect. At first glance, it seems that he is still him, but on the whole it is. It seems a lot of excitement.