Chapter 34

Fugitive? ha?

Lu Mo stood stiffly, watching Ling stretch out his hand, rubbing **** the female's face.

Some flesh-colored powder fell rustlingly. He should have used so much force, that the female screamed in pain.

When Ling retracted his hand, that face had become very different.

It is completely different from the original softness. This is a face with fierce eyes and brows. He is very lean, he doesn't have much flesh on his face. The cheekbones are already high, so they are more prominent. Under the high forehead are a pair of triangular eyes, with more white eyes than the pupils, bloodshot.

He looked at Yingying's waist, which was about thinner.

The most terrifying thing is that a huge scar penetrated his left eye from his forehead, and it cracked to his right cheek.

"I said I couldn't catch you all these years." Ling Hao said leisurely: "Machel, I didn't expect you to hide in the Emperor Star. I didn't expect that you would dare to appear in front of me..."

Maccher stared at Ling sternly, with triangular eyes that looked like a dormant beast. This kind of gaze is enough to show a certain quality of Maccher: he is extremely patient like a wolf, cunning like a fox, and even more powerful like a tiger and a leopard.

If anyone is stared at by these eyes, he will definitely not sleep well day and night.

Suddenly,? Macchel opened his eyes wide, and a hint of surprise leaked out of his eyes: "It's you?"

Ling grabbed his hand and stomped his thigh with one foot, stepping on Maichel to kneel on the ground, with a painful expression on his face.

A sharp knife fell from behind him. Ling gave him a gentle smile: "I clearly remember that I cut off your hand. Why did it grow again?"

Maccher's pupils shrank, and his whole body shook like chaff.

He didn't recognize it just now...he didn't recognize it just now!

The wound on his left arm, which had disappeared, felt a sharp pain again, as if to remind him of the huge trauma he had suffered fifteen years ago.

Fifteen years ago—

In a rainy night with thunderstorms, the night was heavy. Only the constantly blasting lightning illuminates the road ahead briefly.

Machel stumbled and fled on the muddy road, his left hand clutching the wound on his shoulder tightly, the blood was washed away by the rain, and the edge of the wound was white.

The bluish-white light also illuminates the chasing soldiers behind Machel at the same time.

The female worm wearing an iron mask followed Machel unhurriedly. It's not so much hunting, it's playing.

Machel spitted fiercely: Maybe he and this soldier are more like criminals!

Cold, cruel, and venomous, those ignorant Zergs used these words to describe Maccher, because they didn't see the true face of this military female. He is simply the incarnation of terror, deliberately letting himself escape so far, far away from the sight of the military...what is he thinking about? !

Or is it... he is simply enjoying his fear?

He just lost his mind when he tripped under a hidden stone and fell to the ground severely.

All the pain in his whole body was aroused by this, Maccher's eyes went white, and at this moment, there was a roar of eardrums, and no sound was heard.