Chapter 24

"This is…"

All this happened too suddenly. Before everyone recovered, there was only one round and white egg left in front of them.

An insect hesitated and said, "Is this a metamorphosis?"

Everyone looked at each other with hesitation on their faces—this is really weird,? I have never heard of a male that returns to its eggshell state when it morphs!

Under normal circumstances, juvenile males will fall into high fever during the metamorphosis stage. The higher the level of males, the longer the duration of the high fever, but during this period the males will lose consciousness. It can be said that this is the most vulnerable time in each male’s life, and several females need to be guarded aside. ,? Responding to possible crises at any time.

But what is going on now?

You Chong broke the silence first, he said: "I have studied in the course of ancient history. The ancestors of the Zerg often have this situation, but it was tens of thousands of years ago. The Zerg at that time—"

"-To shut up."

The military woman next to him interrupted him with a terrible expression: "Maybe it's just an example."

But for this reason? Everyone understands this.

Tens of thousands of years ago, the Zerg was not as powerful as it is now. The ancestors of the Zerg were just a small and weak race that can be seen everywhere, and it was not extinct due to its powerful reproduction ability.

Today's Zerg has evolved quite differently, and is no longer the same species as its ancestors.

Is this male weak? Will this kind of ancestralization appear when it is metamorphosing? Could it be... the machine made a mistake during the rating? He didn't even have a D grade, right?

The barrage in the live broadcast room does not have to worry about the military women, they have already exploded:

[Laughing to death, this is the first time I have seen such a male worm! 】

[Just because he wants to grab the commander of the army with Song Jianshu? 】

[But he also beat Song Jianshu before, what is going on? 】

[It must be cheating! There are so many methods now. If you can't find it, it doesn't mean you don't have it. 】

Song Jianshu's face was slightly awkward.

After coming to this world, all kinds of phenomena showed an argument: he is the protagonist of this world.

The face that was originally disfigured was restored to its original beauty after transformation; the female slave who was rescued at will in the heart of compassion was actually a powerful military woman who was in trouble; even the commander of the third legion, the most unfathomable in the army, was also He looked sideways...

He is not the protagonist, who else is?

But this confidence faintly wavered after the male named Lu Mo appeared.

When he was hit by Lu Mo, what he felt was not the pain for the first time, but the unbelievable absurdity: He, who has always been invincible, lost?

Then it was a step-by-step defeat, losing all of his possessions, losing the residence permit of Emperor Star, and even losing Ling.

Song Jianshu came here not only for Ling, but also to prove that he is the only protagonist! He absolutely doesn't want to become the tragic appearance of the previous life...