Chapter 20

Lu Mo didn't know how long he slept, and when he woke up, he still had a splitting headache.

He sat up with difficulty, only feeling that the world was spinning, he was bumping like a glass ball in a bowl, and he couldn't find North.

Within three seconds, he hugged his head and lay down again.

"What's wrong with me?"

【Ding! The little assistant of Raiders reminds you: Your mental power level has been upgraded to C level, please keep working hard! 】

Lu Mo was silent for a while: "So I wasn't a C-level before?"

[You are so cute. 】

The system switched to a cold mechanical sound this time: [Who gave you the confidence that you are already C-level? 】

Lu Mo: "..."

System, I hate you for having no heart.

"No," he entangled: "Before you clearly said that I broke through to the C level."

[Correct one point,] The system said coldly: [The upper limit of the level is open to level C, and you also need to rely on your own efforts to reach level C. 】

Lu Mo: "...Alright."

【Ha ha. 】

Even though Lu Mo is dizzy now, he feels the dissatisfaction and ridicule that the system is almost overflowing, he took a deep breath and asked: [My respectable Mr. System, where did I provoke you? 】

[You still have the face to ask. ] The system contemptuously said: [Who shut me into the small black room? Who made me face the darkness alone? Who abandoned his wife and child——I have been with you for so long, so I can’t compare to a female who hasn’t known you for seven days? 】

Lu Mo opened his mouth: "We have only been together for three years..."

The system raised his voice angrily: "This is your attitude towards me? I must deduct your scum value. Unless you kneel down and beg me now, I can reluctantly forgive you. And this is entirely mine. Kindness, you need to make up for more than so much..."

It seems that the system is really dissatisfied.

Lu Mo said in a daze, "So what happened?"

He really couldn't remember at all. There seemed to be a lot of fragments passing by in my mind, but I couldn't see clearly and couldn't grasp it. There was only a white mist.

"Look at the good things you did!" The system threw out a video and shot it on Lu Mo's face, "Do you know that I was locked in a small black room?"

Lu Mo casually said, "Your tone of voice seems to have made your stomach bigger."

The image slowly unfolded. After a section of the snowflake screen passed, Lu Mo saw himself. He angrily opened the fitting room door and rushed in.

He rudely pressed Ling to the seat.

He arrogantly kissed Ling--

He forcefully opened Ling's spirit sea! !

"..."

Lu Mo slowly lay down, pulling up the quilt to cover himself.

Enthusiasm clung to his cheeks instantly, suffocating from the quilt, Lu Mo grabbed the quilt and pressed it on his face, shouting silently: What did he do! !

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Do you recognize your mistakes now?" The system said angrily: "You—you, a host with no moral integrity, actually did this kind of thing in front of a juvenile system. You must be the kind of It’s shameless to be a husband and wife who are so affectionate in front of their children."