Chapter 13

The racial characteristics of the Zerg are sometimes weird.

The stronger the females, the more shallow their desires and hopes. The top S-class males may not be able to usher in their passions, tides, and periods all year round.

From a scientific point of view, it may be because the energy consumed to breed insect eggs is too large, and the higher the qualifications, the more energy is needed. In order to avoid being depleted, the body mechanisms of higher females will spontaneously suppress emotions, tides, and periods.

For example, Ling, there are rumors that he has been recorded in the archives for decades, and he is still pure and unwilling, and there is no movement.

The males are just the opposite.

The more powerful the males, the higher their desires and hopes. In the circle of A-level males in the imperial capital today, the number of females recorded is the largest, even reaching 372.

But today, when males are scarce, even low-level males are required to marry females as much as possible so that they can lay as many worm eggs at an age suitable for reproduction.

Few males know that such behavior will bring a huge loss to their lifespan.

This is their obligation.

...

"I feel terrible…"

When the Asian female doctor pressed the mechanism, the originally spacious and bright special ward suddenly plunged into darkness.

The air was filled with the icy breath of rain, and the concentration was too wet, which reminded people of the majestic thunderstorm night when they smelled it.

But there was a subtle smell of blood and rust in it. It came from the wild battlefield filled with gunpowder smoke, and was brought by the gale from the boundary of life and death, with the scorching and unknown breath.

In a small room, these two breaths are cleverly blended together.

The tide washed away the **** smell, and was stained with a warm scorch, flowing and swaying in the room in a warm and ambiguous way, just like the warm water in the same room exuding a warm fragrance.

Lu Mo squinted, and a small orange lamp lit up by the bed.

With this light, he saw a tall figure, which was very familiar.

He approached him, and the lights illuminated his delicate double-breasted boots, slender and tight legs wrapped in thick cloth, and then illuminated to the thin and powerful waistline—that's it.

Lu Mo let out an aura of dissatisfaction.

The other party seemed to feel his mood, and said with a light smile: "The hero."

Lu Mo opened his eyes wide in the darkness: "Come here."

So he bends down towards Lu Mo, Lu Mo can see his neck, like a swan; the sharp chin has an elegant curve; the straight bridge of the nose is oozing slightly with sweat.

Finally, there are a pair of exceptionally beautiful red eyes, filled with warm yellow light, as if they have been sprinkled with gold dust.

Ling was wearing a pair of black leather gloves. He put one hand on Lu Mo's shoulder, and the other hand went to the back of his head to untie the hair that had just been **** in the morning.

The long silver hair suddenly tilted down like flowing water, and landed on Lu Mo's body.

The distance between them is too close.