Chapter 65

In the huge arena, there are hundreds of thousands of Zergs, but now it is terribly quiet, even the slightest wind can be heard clearly.

All the Zerg’s sights were all directed towards the white egg.

Everything happened too suddenly.

When they thought the legion commander was about to win the crown, Ling suddenly left the field; when they angrily thought-the legion commander was just a female who loves the brain, his male lord suddenly began to advance. .

The silver-haired female stood quietly beside the egg, holding a knife in her right hand, like a most loyal knight, guarding his most precious treasure.

I see…

Even at such a distance, even if the victory is close at hand, and even in the last second, he was still devoting himself to the battle. Under such circumstances, the legion commander was keenly aware of the male worm's abnormality.

Ask yourself, which female is present that can do this step?

What's more, the grace of female worms? It is the goal pursued by all female worms. At that critical moment, the legion commander refused to let the male worm take a little risk, and he did not hesitate to give up the handy grace.

Whenever he hesitates a little, the males may fail to advance! After all, every male is so fragile, and this is an unprecedented shock to the S-level!

Gosh!

What a love it is—what a wonderful love!

#Whenever,? No matter what,? I will overcome all obstacles,? Come to you—

—And I, as long as I have you by my side, I can be fearless of everything#

The audience slowly stretched out their hands and clicked to cover their mouths, tears glistening in their eyes.

And the barrage in the live broadcast room, even more so, all the heartfelt voices were hit on the public screen.

【Help! It's knocking, it's knocking, what kind of fairy love is this! 】

[I gradually began to believe in love! 】

[Never thought that this kind of plot comparable to a bad forum novel actually happened...]

At this moment, a certain fierce mood is like a tide, washing the hearts of every audience. They opened their mouths with difficulty, panting and breathing hurriedly, trembling all over.

Want to scream, want to scream, the corners of the mouth can't be suppressed at all!

Zerg’s mood swings have always been faint. They can endure severe pain, but they can’t bear such intense emotions. At the moment, several Zergs rolled their eyes and fainted.

But everything that happened outside had nothing to do with Lu Mo, and he didn't know anything.

He is just an innocent little male worm.

"What should Lu Mo do oooooooooooooooooo...I didn't mean it, and I don't know how to do it like this..."

The voice of the system is shaking: "I didn't take you back, what if you stay here forever? QAQ"

Lu Mo sat cross-legged in the eggshell, propped his chin with one hand, and said with ease: "Actually...it's not that bad?"

The system burped: "Eh... eh?"

"Think about it carefully. Actually, I have nothing to miss in this life." Lu Mo broke his fingers and counted: "I have neither family nor friends. Even if I die, it is estimated that I will be a public servant of the police serving the people. Heart, come to collect my corpse."