FOLLOW-UP [1]

When an era changes, the people in it do not know what they are witnessing.

Just like the drastic changes that have taken place in history, in the eyes of later generations, it is simply turbulent-

maybe the cornerstone of an empire has been laid; it

may indicate the end of an era;

but people who watch these drastic changes can only see that in these turbulent waves On the undercurrent, a few dead leaves were pushed and shoved.

...

At the moment when the female insect completely disappeared, the shackles he imposed on all the Zerg spirits were completely shattered.

Under the high temple, the most loyal warriors of the Zerg still maintained their fighting posture, but their faces were full of confusion. Due to their inertia, they rushed forward a few steps, and then slowly stopped.

Zhentian's shouts came to an abrupt end, and their silhouettes in the sky were like a frozen black and white movie.

With guns or knives in hand, everyone looked around subconsciously, bewildered. As if they didn't realize what was going on.

"The female worm... is dead?"

"What the hell is going on?"

But strangely, they didn't feel sad in their hearts. Obviously lost the most important female worm of the Zerg, but the panic like the end of the day did not come, but...

a light heart?

No, not only was my heart lightened, but my body was much more relaxed, it was as if I had escaped from some kind of prison!

At this moment, in the sky above their heads, a projection screen suddenly appeared. Everyone raised their heads and looked at the projection screen in mid-air, and a scene gradually appeared.

In the solemn temple of the past, there was a ray of sunlight for the first time ever.

The sun shone silently on the statue.

However, the tall statue broke from the waist and fell to the ground into a pile of ruins.

With the sound of light footsteps, a tall figure with silver hair entered people's field of vision. Under the tense and expectant gaze of everyone, he came to the statue and squatted down.

A gem of unparalleled beauty was presented at the feet of the original statue.

It shone dazzlingly in the sunlight, and at this time, no one would pay attention to the broken idol.

Buried deep in the bloodline of all the Zerg, the inheritance of the ancient bloodline has finally awakened.

"This...this is..." The

soldiers couldn't care about anything else. Those blood-stained long knives and spears fell from their hands one after another, hitting the ground with a loud noise.

They stared at this gem in a daze, and their usually dull expressions gradually spread a layer of vague recollection.

Yes, no doubt, in the veins throughout their bodies, even the blood was cheering-

hailing the return of the gods.

Thousands of years of suffering, thousands of years of oppression, all melted into water at this moment, gurgling out of their eyes.

The soldiers knelt on the ground one after another, covered their faces with their hands, and cried aloud.

The era of the female worm has come to an end, but not the end of the zerg.