EGGS [5]

[A new post has appeared in the anonymous forum]

Post title: Damn, how much dog food does this couple have to put in my mouth to stop!

1L:

After reading the reports of the bugs in the vlog, I and his female are going to be here today, no one can help!

2L:

Who is not?

3L:

Help, who is like me, before clicking on it: Oh, it's another script that wants to trick me into getting married - I won't believe your nonsense.

After clicking in: ah ah ah ah insect god give me a male insect, I want to give birth now!

4L:

Upstairs, I will help you finish your real wish.

[I just want to marry Lu Mo]

5L: I

totally want to eat farts. Yes.

6L [I'm on the 3rd floor];

what's the matter, the worm must have some dreams, I can't even think about it? What if it does happen?

7L:

Yes, yes, even though I'm just a B-rank high-ranking female, so what?

Lu Mo now has only one female monarch, the commander of the army. What if he takes a fancy to me?

To be honest, if it was Lu Mo, I would be very happy to be a female slave...

8L: Exactly

! An S-class male! A living legend!

These are not the point, you look at that in the vlog.

Hell, I never thought in my life that married life could be like this.

I'm so envious and jealous...

9L:

Add one upstairs.

I've seen a lot of TV scripts and stuff, and I thought this time was just that cliché.

As soon as the female monarch sees the male worm, she will rush to her knees.

As a result, the male worm ordered him without hesitation: You eat with me.

(By the way, although this trend is very routine, I still eat it.)

And then? ! and then? ! What did I see my insect god ah ah ah ah! !

10L:

Qiuqiu, let's retell it! The child is still performing tasks orz in the frontier. The Internet is so bad here. I have been browsing the vlog for a long time, and I can't see anything.

Watching your howling, the child left unseen tears.

11L:

Let me put it this way, upstairs, I'll tell you a clip, which is also my favorite clip.

When the two of them were practicing targeting, Lu Mo kept making trouble.

How exactly did it mess up?

If he didn't hit his own target well, he had to hit Ling's target. It would be too inaccurate to exclude him, so it would be outrageous to directly skew it on someone else's target-

because he is all, all, all, ten rings.

12L:

Connect upstairs.