Chapter 3

This is a pair of weathered eyes, although the color is bright, but it is covered with a hard shell, which is thousands of miles away.

Those sharp killing intents have been overwhelmed layer by layer, hiding in the deepest place.

Ling calmly looked at Lu Mo.

Female prince.

He didn't change his face, but his heart was shaking.

One male may have a dozen, dozens, or even hundreds of females, but the position of the female is only one from beginning to end.

Even individuals who are completely loyal to the Zerg will give birth to small selfishness under the drive of love.

The transcendent status of the female monarch is a compromise reached between the Zerg society and all the individuals of the Zerg under the task of maintaining the overall reproduction.

No male worm promises a female seat before he reaches adulthood.

After all, no one knows how high a male worm can reach its genetic level after metamorphosis.

History has recorded a male who was only D-class when he was born. He has experienced countless adventures, and he has actually completed five unprecedented transformations and became a male of nearly S-class!

If the status of the female monarch had been given to females who were not strong enough, it was only because of the impulse of that young age. When the years pass and the feelings are weak, the male will definitely regret it in the future.

Ling lowered his eyes, silver eyelashes covering the thoughts in his eyes.

If... this male is smart enough.

The clever male must be able to detect his identity, perhaps from beginning to end, the male has been acting.

What should be killed, what should be killed.

The palm of Ling's hand holding a long knife was slightly sweaty. He had been wandering on the edge of life and death for many years, and he had seen too many deceptions and pretenses. When he can't tell, it's best to do it directly.

Why did he hesitate?

This place is remote, and the opponent is just a weak male. It is the safest choice to do it.

But…

Ling Gang's determined heart shook slightly at the thought of the other party's force that was blowing on his face, softer than the breeze.

[Cats raised since childhood always covet the freedom outside when they grow up]

[But the scarred wild cat picked up from the street is very clingy]

Just a simple action can pry away the cold heart of the female worm, but cherish it—

If he hurts him, the female will build a heavier defense.

Ling watched the young male worm subconsciously pinching the white fingers of the sheet because of the cramps, and finally made a decision in his heart.

He raised his head and said, "You want me to be your prince, why?"

If this male has evil thoughts and he wants to gain Ling's trust, he will definitely pretend to be innocent.

It's completely like a little country male who is fascinated by his appearance and has a new love. He respects the female, loves his partner, and is enthusiastic and brave.

This type has appeared in countless female dreams, and no female can reject such a male.

Ling's index finger rubbed the blade, and the sharp tool cut his fingertips smoothly. The blood oozing quickly became bloody. On the surface, he looked at the male indifferently, but his heartbeat became more intense.