Chapter 39

The next day, Lu Mo received a letter early in the morning.

The letterhead of this letter has very fancy dark lines. Lu Mo raised the letterhead and turned it over in the sun. Along with his actions, the dark lines on the letterhead also produced different changes.

The red lacquer sealed the mouth, and it was covered with a family crest.

Beautiful flowers are woven into a ring, surrounded by a majestic beast, this is a very high-spec family crest, and it must be a very glorious family.

It's also possible... it was once glorious.

Lu Mo took out the scissors according to his habit. He didn't open the flame paint directly, but carefully cut one side of the envelope, so that the integrity of the envelope could be maintained.

In the past time, he has collected a lot of such envelopes. In Huang Xing's house, he has a pile of letter paper (the nobles really like this pedantic but very ceremonial ceremony).

There is no other purpose. Just like collecting stamps in his previous life, this is just a boring and outdated hobby.

When the scissors cut the paper, there would be a nice rustling sound. Lu Mo took out the letter inside and put the envelope in the drawer.

This is an invitation letter from Jin Qi.

Lu Mo looked at the letterhead and raised his eyebrows: "Charity auction?"

He looked at Ling in confusion: "Do I look like a male who will be merciful?"

Ling was noncommittal: "Perhaps he thinks you are."

Lu Mo: "Then he really has no eyes."

who is he? !

The first capitalist of the wild star, eats insects but does not spit out bones. There is not one of the most scumbags in this world, and it is also the great worm of Lu Molu!

Lu Mo smacked his lips triumphantly.

Unconsciously, he also achieved many goals.

This level has actually risen.

Although due to some small deviations, the scum value is not left in the end, but at least he once had it.

"So you want to refuse?" Ling looked at the clock, "There are still ten hours before the auction begins."

"of course not."

The exquisite invitation letter was turned in Lu Mo's hand, and he laughed: "I changed my mind? Let's set off now."

"Yes."

Isn't this a great opportunity for him to get his scum value? At this moment, it is really the time to set sail, how can you lose confidence because of a momentary setback?

Suddenly, what strikes, what defeats, all the shadows that hung in Lu Mo's heart disappeared, and he was still that high-spirited male!

He stood up slowly, and lifted the curtains imposingly——

This country, after all, belongs to him Lu Mo!

...

"The hero, the hero."

"Huh? What's the important thing? Tell me quickly."

"The window is here, and the bathroom over there."

Lu Mo: "..."

The bathroom is also my country!

——————