Chapter 55

All races with a long history have endless festivals and celebrations.

This may be common sense that most people agree with, but there are always a few weird things in the world that break common sense.

For example, a country in Lu Mo's memory is clearly one of the strongest countries in the world, but it has the thinnest recipes in the world.

The same is true for the Zerg.

Lu Mo has been tossing around in various grand banquets. After the morning show, he has to catch the second half, and occasionally he has to catch the midnight show. Sometimes it was to celebrate the engagement of a male, and sometimes it was to celebrate the birth of a male egg in a noble family.

But what is strange is that? He has never seen a day when the entire Zerg clan celebrates a certain festival together.

It's as if the entire Zerg clan is running to ensure the reproduction of males.

The nobles need the offspring of males. There are families that once prospered. Because there were no offspring of males for hundreds of years, they disappeared in the long river of history. There are also small clans at the end of the crossbow, because they suddenly gave birth to a very high level. The male worm egg has become a hot family.

The civilians need the offspring of males, even if the level is not high, it is enough to ensure a worry-free life for a family. More importantly, this will prove that their genes have the advantage of giving birth to male cubs. Only in this way can we marry some nobles,? Gradually climb up...

Therefore, this annual mother worm's grace-giving ceremony becomes extremely important.

Regardless of the streets and alleys, no matter whether they are rich or wealthy, whether they are male or female, they are all talking about this grand ceremony. Some are happy and some are envious, some are worried and some are full of confidence, and some are just to join in the fun.

And the focus of their discussion is the place where every celebration is held—in the center of the Emperor Star, the jewel supported by the entire zerg, the imperial capital.

And at this moment, in the harbor of the imperial capital.

At the same time in the port, there will be hundreds of ships taking off and landing, they are like a giant beast, carrying a huge amount of passenger flow.

And matching it is a waiting room that can accommodate tens of thousands of Zerg.

But today is such a special day, even such a huge waiting hall is very crowded. The Zerg who came and went, they wore all kinds of clothes, carrying bags of various sizes in their hands, and walked hard in the aisle.

"Ouch!"

Accidentally, a certain male was tripped over and almost fell over when he staggered. Fortunately, his female was agile and quickly grabbed him with her eyesight and hands, which made him faceless.

The male was annoyed and looked at the guy who tripped him: "Hey, can't you keep your legs?"

The guy who tripped him had a tall body, and was sitting upright on the seat with his legs crossed at this time. He held a huge newspaper and blocked his entire upper body.

This kind of newspaper is an old gadget that was popular a long time ago, and it has long been eliminated.

But today’s day is special. Every year, in order to commemorate the celebration, the government will distribute such big newspapers, which are full of news that the Zergs are keen on.

"I'm talking to you!"

The male has never been ignored like this before, and he stretched out his hand and pressed down the other party's newspaper: "You—"