Chapter 6

Let's bring the time to half an hour ago.

Ling's work and rest have always been regular. Even if he fell asleep late last night, he woke up in the morning without any movement.

He took out a brand-new communication device from the space button he carried with him.

The communication device equipped by the military is dedicated to work.

As soon as I turned on the communicator, the screen full of messages kept dripping and dripping. It is completely conceivable how the other party gritted his teeth and sent out messages.

[Boss, where have you been, boss? 】

[Boss, I'm going to die if you don't come back, do you know how tortured by the army's old bugs? 】

[Boss, boss, do so many files really exist? Are you not a military attache? 】

[Boss, I was found in a meeting to send you a message. Now I want to write a review of 8,000 words. 】

[Boss, help. 】

There are so many densely populated trees, it is estimated that there are hundreds of them, and the time span is as long as 20 hours.

It is estimated that he will be given Dididi whenever he is free.

Ling deleted all the messages and sent a message to a friend and subordinate.

[Stop Song Jianshu. 】

The communicator was quiet for a while, and then went crazy.

[Fuck boss, boss, you finally survived! 】

[No, boss, you said it was too late, Song Jianshu had already been on the starship to look for you! 】

[Boss, are you still there? Hey? Hey? 】

【NS! ! 】

[Ling: Insult the boss, add five thousand to the review book. 】

Not to mention how the communicator would be screaming and crying, Ling and Lu Mo went outside.

A streamlined black suspension vehicle parked in the spacious courtyard.

When Ling looked at the car, he couldn't help being a little surprised.

This model is very common in the Imperial City, but it does not mean that it is very popular. On the contrary, its price is unaffordable by ordinary Zerg.

Those who buy it are usually very high-level males, so they have to add the wealth brought by their many female waiters to have ample money to raise the car.

Lu Mo is only a D-class male, and there are no females. How can he afford this car?

But no matter what, Lu Mo seems absolutely not short of money.

One more bargaining chip.

A look of disappointment flashed across Ling's eyes.

Lu Mo: "..."

He clearly received the disappointment in the eyes of the female.

He couldn't help but looked at his old man suspiciously. He bought this car entirely to highlight his extravagant, lewd, and leisurely character. Later, he added countless expensive designs to the factory configuration. A car roof was completely factory-built. Profit for a month.

So what is this female disappointed in?

Disappointed, didn't I drive Long Nian to take you to get married?