Chapter 38

Failure is the mother of success.

Every time you fail, you are preparing for the final success.

Lu Mo sighed: [Although so, have you checked your father's genes? Dragon still has nine sons. 】

The system was confused and said: [But... isn't this father you? 】

Lu Mo showed an awkward but polite smile: [I thought you would find the reason from yourself. 】

The system contemptuously said: [I am your father, not the success his father. 】

At the end, it made another cut: [But I do blame me, you are my most failed son. 】

Lu Mo: fine.

Closer to home.

Although Lu Mo has many shortcomings, he is always rejected by the system. But there is an advantage that the system has to admit.

That is that he is particularly capable.

No, he is very persistent.

As long as he has recognized it, he will never change his goal due to accidents in the middle. Therefore, since he has become a referee, he will never give up.

But... before that, they may need some little information so that they can get twice the result with half the effort.

Regarding the information about the virtual battle zone, the star network can be said to be overwhelming, but the most popular one is the battle strategy.

After all, when many advanced females were interviewed afterwards, they all said that high-intensity training in the virtual theater is a major reason for their advancement.

Lu Mo casually clicked into a community. Floating on the community homepage, a very popular post attracted his attention.

[Run! There were rabid dogs in the virtual war zone last night! Is this guy crazy! 】

1L: The host is still shaking hands now, you can't believe what I encountered yesterday.

Is that true? The poster is an A-level female who is about to advance to an S-level. Every day, she works hard to advance to marry her beloved male. Yesterday, I went online to fight as usual. At the beginning, I had a few hands and felt good. I even got a compliment from an A-level male. I was so stupid at the time. I was able to meet an A. Class males.

Don’t say, this male is really handsome, his blond hair blinds my eyes, and his personality is also very gentle... The poor host was able to hit the head and didn’t realize that the referee was actually an A-level male qaq, that’s it. I missed the opportunity, and I will react when he has left.

I fought with a few females for a while, thinking that the male was absent-minded. So far, I think my luck is pretty good.

Until such a female appeared in front of me, I will show you a picture.

(In the photo, a female who looks plain or even the default model is standing in the sunset, holding a long knife and looking towards the camera)

I thought to myself at the time, how could I still meet a novice duck with this default model at such a high level of Lao Tzu. Then I heard him ask me: "The third referee on the line is an A-level male?"

Oh, when it comes to this, the host is not too sleepy. The host is happy to smile: "Yes, yes, he praises me for being amazing, I don't know if I can meet him today..."

Damn, do you know that feeling? Just the last second you were still talking defenselessly, the next second your head flew up! So tall, so tall!

At that moment, I really felt that I saw the mother goddess.