Chapter 26

In the examination room, there is such a well-known saying: Before answering the question, first try to figure out the intention of the person who gave the question.

Lu Mo: He wants me to die.

Otherwise, how could you tell him with the cruel reality at this time: dear,? You kept taking the wrong script.

But it doesn't matter, true warriors dare to face the bleak life, and dare to face the dripping blood. After experiencing the ups and downs of life to the bottom, there is nothing that can shake Lu Mo's faith.

Even if this is a proposition, he has to hand in the paper perfectly.

As a supporting role of cannon fodder in the crematorium chasing wives, how can we maximize the value of slag?

After being with the system for more than three years, he gradually understood the judgment of this score: As long as his life track meets the definition of a scum, the closer the person is to the scum, the higher the score he will get.

In all behaviors, there are three stages that require special attention.

In the evil stage, the pain and hatred of others is aroused to the greatest extent; in the face jumping stage, bouncing around in an immortal posture like Xiaoqiang, provokes the greatest desire and hope of others to slap in the face; in the face slap stage, the best villain is finally ruthless Slap your face hard, so happy!

Lu Mo didn't quite understand at first: "What do you guys picture?"

The system deeply said: "As long as there are wicked people, people will become united, and the fall of wicked people will once again carry forward the harmonious values ​​of truth, goodness and beauty."

Lu Mo was greatly moved: "It turns out that you are such a positive system."

For the harmony and friendship of the society, and for his generous rewards, Lu Mo must not let go of this great opportunity.

He quickly defined himself: an arrogant swell, who constantly used Ling to stimulate Song Jianshu, played his life in the crematorium, poured oil and vowed to make this funeral burn out of momentum, burn out the style, burned like no one before, no one has come after. Cannon fodder villain.

From now on, he is going to kill.

——

"You, what did you just say?"

Song Jianshu's eyes were red, staring at Lu Mo,? "You said... the blood contract?"

Lu Mo squinted, like a big cat in the enclosure, sticking out his tongue and slowly licking at the corner of Ling's mouth. He rolled away Ling's cigarette with the tip of his tongue, grabbed it lightly with his canine teeth, and chuckled, "It's so good today."

"Answer me!" Song Jianshu wanted to tear this face apart, "Did you force Ling—"

"—You can really talk and laugh." Lu Mo straightened up, curling up his lips with a scornful smile, "Did you forget? As long as one party is unwilling, this blood contract cannot be made."

Song Jianshu's face instantly turned pale.

Yes, if it is an ordinary bond, even if the female is reluctant, there is no ability to resist, but the blood bond... the blood bond is different, and if there is a trace of regret between the two parties, it will not succeed.

He looked at Ling, his eyes were sad, and the sadness in his heart was flowing upstream.

"You... are so decisive." Song Jianshu said sadly, "I hurt you too deeply."