Chapter 12

"I promised."

As soon as the voice fell, Lu Mo fell down.

Fortunately, the Male Conservation Association has a wealth of rescue experience, and this is the underground garage of the hospital. Within 20 minutes, Lu Mo lay in the intensive care unit of the hospital.

Ling stood outside the window, and the clear glass window reflected the male's pale face. The fine cold sweat condensed on Lu Mo's forehead, and he looked like a cloud of snow that would melt at any time.

Ling stretched out his hand, and his slender fingertips vacantly traced Lu Mo's face through the glass window.

Song Jianshu had also been sent for treatment. He was beaten too hard by Lu Mo, and whenever his level was lower, he would faint on the spot.

Rao was so, when he was sent to the medical cabin, Song Jianshu was already confused.

When the transparent hatch was slowly closed, Wenger heard Song Jianshu's voice faintly say: "Let Ling come here..."

These inaudible words caused Wenger to be hit hard, unable to understand the meaning of Song Jianshu for a while.

This respectable colonel has always been known for his bravery and good fighting skills on the battlefield. His tenacity and courage have won him one medal after another, and he has carved scars one after another.

But if he thinks that he is just a military dog ​​who knows how to advance, even though he is good at fighting but more than stupid, it would be a big mistake.

At the same time, he has a keen sense of smell like a fox, allowing him to easily detect the subtle changes in wind direction on the battlefield.

Because of this, he can repeatedly break the path in desperate situations, leading the soldiers to regain one victory after another for the Zerg.

But these light and fluttering words overwhelmed Wenger's solid and powerful arms in an instant, making him shiver constantly.

He took a heavy step and came to Ling's side. He wanted to convey the meaning of Song Jianshu, but his words changed. He said: "He is a D-class male."

This is really offensive.

If this is not what Wenger said, and if it is not Ling who hears this, then it will definitely cause a large-scale conflict.

Ling understood his subordinates and was not angry: "He really is."

Wenger was silent for a while, then said: "I can't see what is special about him."

He didn't understand that the male in front of him was clearly indistinguishable from the other males. It only takes ten minutes to see that he is indistinguishable from other males. The same arrogance, the same arrogance, the same innocence and cruelty, and he even has a low genetic level.

But why did Ling show such a nostalgic look at such a male?

Why does the legion commander look softer than before?

Wenger couldn't help but said, "Does he make you happy?"

Love is patient, love is not jealous, love is not boasting, love is not arrogant.

This is the education that every female worm has received from childhood to age. It is impossible for a male worm to have only one female worm, and a female worm cannot give birth to a mind that monopolizes the male worm.

Wenger has always adhered to this principle.

Although he is always suffering and always patient, love is as it is, half sweet and half bitter.