Chapter 10

The knife stuck to the car, and it hurt in Lu Mo's heart.

There is no man who doesn't love cars. Lu Mo still remembers how he tossed and turned for a month, and finally made up his mind to place an order for this car.

How did he wait for three months before he took this little beauty back home.

It's a pity, the confidant is fateful—

God was so cruel to him.

He stood up with a sudden cry, stared at Song Jianshu coldly, and squeezed out two words from his teeth: "Losing money."

Compared with Song Jianshu's soft and handsome appearance, Lu Mo's appearance can be called cold. Although his genetic level is very low, he is rare and tall among males.

Right now he was approaching Song Jianshu, squinting his eyes and looking down at Song Jianshu almost angrily, making Song Jianshu subconsciously take a half step back.

Although he stopped immediately, his momentum was already weakened by three points.

This made him feel an anger in his heart, and Lu Mo's face deformed in his eyes, gradually turning into the appearance of countless people in his memory.

The aunt's class teacher entering menopause: "Song Jianshu, you drop me out of school as soon as possible, the school can't tolerate people like you."

The rough landlord pushed him out of the small landlord and yelled at him: "Get out, I'm not doing charity!"

The uncultivated pupil pointed to his nose and laughed: "Smelly beggar!"

Song Jianshu's face was blue and white, and his eyes burst out with anger. This anger distorted his face, showing a surprisingly ugly appearance, which made people hardly think that he was originally an extremely beautiful male.

Lu Mo raised his voice: "Why, don't you think you want to fall back?"

Song Jianshu glanced at Ling and found a hint of surprise on his face, and quickly covered his face with his hands, barely suppressing his anger.

He returned to his kind expression: "Of course, I will compensate you."

"It's pretty much the same."

Song Jianshu lowered his head to prevent others from seeing his thoughts.

He didn't want to give up Ling anyhow, but now Ling was deceived and bewitched by this low-level male, and couldn't wake up for a while.

Have to think of a way to tell Ling who is really worthy of his love.

In a moment, Song Jianshu thought of a way.

When Lu Mo heard that he wanted compensation, he finally relieved a little. He took out the pen and paper he carried with him from his pocket: "Then now we will calculate the appropriate compensation—"

Song Jianshu interrupted Lu Mo, "But I will only compensate the real owner of this car."

Lu Mo frowned. He didn't understand what Song Jianshu was going to do. He increased his tone slightly, "Your Excellency, I don't understand what you mean."

Song Jianshu smiled: "Although I am—as you said, I am a male from the countryside, but I also know that this car is expensive, and even many B-class males cannot pay the price."

"If I guessed correctly, you should be a D-class male. Please don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to offend you at all."

His gaze shifted to Ling next to him: "It just so happens that I have a relationship with this female, so let me boldly guess that this should belong to the female's property?"