FOLLOW-UP [4]

"Don't worry, it's just a normal fever."

The doctor in civilian clothes put away the stethoscope and comforted Lu Mo in a warm voice: "For a female of his level, it won't have any effect at all."

He is a very old man . The female worm, the years have precipitated a gentle temperament in him, even the most naughty and timid male worm cubs will calm down when they see him.

"Thank you, Mr. Legman."

Lu Mo asked again: "But he... not only became smaller, but also lost his memory. What's going on?" It

couldn't have been a sudden mutation, right? ?

Even if it is advanced, there is no reason to shrink it?

"After the female worms enter the hair, estrus, and period, they often have strange changes for strange reasons." Dr. Legman said, "This is not a big deal, as long as you can spend this time smoothly. Lu Mo was stunned: " Fate, estrus

, period?"

"Yeah." Dr. Legman said, "but in general, these are changes of psychological nature. Your lady may have some thoughts, I didn't tell you."

Lu Mo looked at Dr. Legman with incomprehension, and the respectable doctor just looked at him and said, "It's better to find the reason, otherwise the next time you will be in love, estrus, and period will be like this. , it's hard for you to lay eggs."

--

"Is the cause of the disease in your heart..."

When Dr. Legman left the room, Lu Mo sighed. He stretched out his hand to support Ling's warm cheeks - following his movements, Ling shook his head subconsciously, and put his face deeper into Lu Mo's palm.

It's like holding a handful of hot dumplings.

The long and thick eyelashes swept across Lu Mo's palm, bringing a slightly itchy touch.

This can be difficult.

You must know that Ling has not yet entered the army at this time, and only Mr. Rhine and perhaps Wenger know of his past.

But Mr. Rhine has passed away, and Wenger... don't know which planet he is traveling on now.

Lu Mo was so worried that his whole face collapsed. Anyway, try to contact Wenger first.

I can't... let Ling maintain this state all the time.

You will die first.

Dr. Legman had instructed that Ling needed to get enough rest.

Thanks to his high level, it only takes half a day for such a severe high fever to heal on his own.

Lu Mo asked, "Don't you give him some medicine?"

Dr. Lehman seemed to have no idea that Lu Mo would make such a request, and even stopped for three seconds before turning to look at Lu Mo with a confused look on his face.

"Only a cub needs to take medicine... If he takes medicine for such a small injury, it will affect his self-recovery ability."

Lu Mo: "..." The

doctor looked at him, hating that iron is not steel, but helpless again dislike.

[What a fuss, now the Zerg is really getting more and more squeamish. ]

Mr. Legman is highly respected and is one of the few doctors in the entire Emperor Star. He is old and has long stopped visiting doctors, Lu Mo is an exception.