Chapter 8

Lu Mo was actually quite curious about Song Jianshu.

He has been in this world for three years, knowing the temperament of females.

Perhaps it is the characteristics of the Zerg race, or the obedient nature in the blood, each of them faithfully fulfills the obligation of [the race to continue].

No matter how bad he did, the females could find a reasonable reason for him, and they could endure Lu Mo's malice as they should.

In Ling's brief information, it can be seen that Song Jianshu is a male who insists on freedom and equality.

Lu Mo wanted to see how he twisted the thoughts of these stubborn females.

"I saw it all."

Song Jianshu took a step forward, his eyes flashing with cold anger: "I have seen everything you did in the registration office just now."

Lu Mo spread his hands indifferently, "Why, are you going to teach me?"

"The whereabouts of the females are originally determined by the males," Lu Mo said with disdain, "I just let him go out to work, what's wrong with what I did?"

Song Jianshu angrily said: "You just use him as a money-making machine!"

Lu Mo blinked his eyes: "Then you mean, let me deprive him of his position and let him stay at home and serve me honestly?"

Song Jianshu looked contemptuous: "What do you think of him, he is free!"

Lu Mo: "..."

Is this the so-called protagonist?

It seems a bit silly.

Song Jianshu's gaze shifted on the floating car.

He was still wondering how the people on this barren star could afford such an expensive car, but he understood it as soon as he saw Ling.

The male must have coaxed Ling and let Ling buy him a car.

How could he let Ling fall into the hands of a male worm with a sinister heart like this?

Thinking of this, he stretched out his hand in Ling's direction and said gently, "Ling, don't be angry with me anymore. You can see it too, this male doesn't love you at all, he hasn't even thought about your wishes."

Lu Mo stood there, shaking his legs.

At this moment, he heard a very small voice.

And this voice didn't come from where, but from his spiritual sea.

Lu Mo: [What are you doing? 】

The system **** said mysteriously: "Don't move around, keep your hooligan smile, I'm on the live broadcast now! 】

Lu Mo: [Huh? 】

At this moment, the cover of a newly opened live broadcast room hung a picture of the three confronting each other.

Song Jianshu's face is the traffic password of the Zerg network. Many live broadcast rooms will hang his photos to trick the insects into.

Zergs are used to this kind of tricks, but there are always worms who do not give up and enter every live broadcast room stubbornly.

But this time it was true.

"Fuck!!"

"It's really Song Jianshu!!"

"Help, he's so handsome!"

All of a sudden, the audience in the live broadcast room of this treasure was found running around to inform each other. The heat in the live broadcast room is just like an explosion.