Chapter 63

"His Majesty!"

When I saw the insect emperor, Song Jianshu seemed to have seen a savior and stood up excitedly.

He has changed a lot, this change is very subtle. People who are familiar with him will be shocked when they read it-is this still the gentle and handsome Song Jianshu?

But take a closer look, this is indeed the face of Song Jianshu.

It's not that his facial features are distorted, but that they have changed in some very subtle places.

The originally clear black eyes have now quietly climbed up a lot of bloodshot eyes; the eyes are stained with a layer of bluish black. This is the common feature of many males, and the long hours of joy drained their energy; and he The cheeks that had been smooth and full were now relaxed.

It’s hard to imagine,? In this short period of time, what did Song Jianshu go through to produce such a big change.

But the only thing that is certain is that the "traits" that distinguished him from other males in the past have now disappeared without a trace.

What stood here now was just a very high-level ordinary male.

Chonghuang looked at him quietly, and said: "Song Jianshu, you have changed a lot."

Song Jianshu reluctantly pulled away a smile. In front of the respected Insect Emperor, he seemed to think of his former self again, and looked very embarrassed.

But he calmed down quickly,? To the insect emperor: "Your Majesty, I just figured out something."

Everything stems from that gambling game. After he lost all his net worth to Lu Mo, Song Jianshu was lost.

Why?

Why does a despicable villain like Lu Mo live so well? He snatched Ling away from him, and treated those poor females without a trace of mercy, but God not only didn't punish him, but also allowed him to gain more.

The level that keeps leaping, the increasing net worth, if that is the case, what makes Song Jianshu the most unbearable is that after Lu Mo became an A-level male, his fame overnight? !

What a ridiculous thing!

Is it really as the saying goes—noble is the epitaph of the noble, and despicable is the pass of the despicable—is it true?

The despicable Lu Mo has the right and the left, and just because he adheres to the principle, he is getting worse and worse?

With such doubts, Song Jianshu returned to Emperor Star. However, after losing his residence permit, he is already a dark household. If he wants to stay here, he must pay a large amount of security deposit every month...

But where he had money, and seeing that he was about to be kicked out of the Emperor Star, Song Jianshu had no choice but to look down and find a female who had admired him in the past.

"How much do you need?"

The female looked at him affectionately, as if as long as Song Jianshu spoke, he could do everything for Song Jianshu.

When Song Jianshu fumbled and reported the number, the female just thought a little, and almost agreed without hesitation: "Give me some time, and I will give it to you tomorrow."

Song Jianshu breathed a sigh of relief and quickly said: "I will pay you back next week!"

The female looked at him tenderly and said, "I believe you."

Can't live up to such trust, and can't live up to such gentle eyes, but how can he make enough money in a month?

There is one answer: gambling.