Chapter 61

It's two o'clock in the afternoon, when the sun is hottest.

The sun pales the whole world. I opened the window and looked out. The sky was blue as washing, and even ten birds were too lazy to fly by-they were all exhausted from the sun. Ten of them were resting among the trees and on the grass.

The crown of the tree is ten clusters of rich green, the road is ten thin white, and there are dots of flowers on the side of the road, adding a dozen interesting changes.

Occasionally, there are energetic female cubs, hurried across the path, holding the ball, and ran into the grass.

Moore retracted his gaze from the window.

On such a hot day, he didn't close the window, but left it wide open. It's not that he is not afraid of heat, on the contrary, he is already sweating all over his body now. But he didn't care at all, because now his mood is very light,? Like ten full and round balloons,? If there is no rope to hold,? Will flutter to the sky suddenly.

He is so happy that this spacious room makes him feel too small. Must open the window, look at this vast world, he can express his joy.

In the past few days, there has been continuous good news.

Their large forces finally broke through the eradication of the insect emperor, and successfully established their own base!

Although it sounds very small,? But they have been tirelessly pursuing this goal for nearly ten years, and have experienced many failures-now they have finally taken ten important steps.

As long as they have a base, they can develop and grow step by step.

What's even more gratifying is that they have been preparing for too long. Ten bases have been established, and all needs have been kept up. The whole situation is ten prosperous!

Moore clenched ten fists hard, picked up the coat rack placed on the ten corners of the room, and danced in circles.

Among these ten things, ten things have played a key role.

The maps sent through Mor's hands are exactly ten extremely important base maps. Relying on this map, they took down the base at a very small price.

He thought of those ten days again...

He chased after him with fear and anxiety, and even prepared for his identity to be revealed, only to be able to safely deliver that map to the Alliance.

However, the male who looked extremely arrogant and indifferent just threw the map to himself.

"Is this yours?"

He seemed to know everything, but he didn't intend to expose it. Mo Er stayed at home for a long time nervously, but Lu Mo really didn't do anything.

"Ahhhh-"

Moore hugged the coat rack and turned ten times, his face turned red from excitement, and ten heads were buried in his clothes: "Your Excellency Lu Mo!"

After that, he collected countless information on Lu Mo, trying to figure out what Lu Mo thought, but the more he collected, the more frightening he was—

The planet he is on is ten barren stars that are about to die, but under his influence, he has now absorbed many wandering Zergs, allowing them to survive and preserve the most basic dignity.

He did not know how many times he had saved the female worms on the brink of destruction in the Spirit Sea, but he never asked for the slightest reward.

After appearing in the public's field of vision, it took a few months to leap from a D-class male to an A-class male!

Although he was always inaccessible and cold, Moore was not one of those Zerg who judged people by appearance. On the contrary, there was a lot of joy in his heart-it was the joy of digging out dusty orbs from ten piles of gravel.