Chapter 53

Since traveling through three years and one month, every day, every day, every day and every day, Lu Mo has had a very planned life.

After waking up, before getting up, he will have a small meeting with the system in his head.

Sometimes it is to summarize the experience and lessons of the past week, sometimes it is to look forward to a promising future. Of course, most of the time, it is Lu Mo who is listening to the system boasting about its legendary experiences.

——Although these experiences have basically nothing to do with it, they are all suffering experiences of its host.

Lu Mo is very skeptical, he will also become a conversational resource for the next host of the system to show off.

But today is a little different.

Today is a small reading club, the content of the book is an ancient fairy tale.

Get inspiration from the book,? A good choice, isn't it?

The system opened the book, cleared his throat, and the dusty story poured out like a clear spring.

...

Long, long time ago, people lived in peace and peace on this continent. They rise and rest.

The gods gave them clear spring water to water the green malt.

The gods gave them warm sunlight to dye the wheat ears golden.

The gods also gave them flowing wind, which came from all directions, conveying the blessings of all things to people.

In the end, the **** selected the most handsome and wise man from among them, and became the king of this land.

God saw that everything was good, so he left with satisfaction.

After such a thousand years, this land has become more and more prosperous. It is a kingdom blessed by the gods, with milk and honey flowing everywhere. People were covered with lanolin, and they wore crowns woven from olive leaves, praising the power of God.

But just in the first thousand years after the gods left, an evil dragon suddenly came to this kingdom.

The evil dragon entrenched the high mountains in the east, and everyone was afraid of its flames and breath, and fled one after another.

On the way to escape, thorns cut through their skin, wild beasts bit their hands and feet, poisonous insects made them sick, miasma weakened them——

The wise current king heard about the evil dragon and was furious. He declared that if anyone could kill the evil dragon, he would marry the princess, and he would have half the treasure of the treasury and half of the country's land.

In the kingdom, there are three extremely brave brothers. They are born with infinite strength, and their strength seems to be inexhaustible forever. Hearing the news from the king, they decided to slaughter the dragon.

But they have three brothers, but there is only one evil dragon, what can we do?

"It's okay," the boss said, "I only want a princess."

"Great," said the second child, "I like treasure, just give me treasure."

"Then—" they said in unison, "our dear brother, the land belongs to you."

So the three brothers immediately set off and went in three directions.

The eldest took the long sword guarded by the southern lion, the second took the shield in the belly of the northern big fish, and the third took the armor from the western eagle's lair. With these three things, the dragon can be defeated.