Chapter 9

The live broadcast room on Starnet was soaring to the sky, but on this barren and backward planet, fanatical females were crowded on the dilapidated road. They didn't know that the males of their hearts had already secretly left the hospital.

"That's how you treat an A-class male."

The pale female still has scars deep into the flesh, but he has no time to take care of his pain. He cross-examines: "Jian Shu was injured in the first place, but you didn't take care of him. If something happens to him... "

Opposite him is the fat and white dean.

The dean gave birth to a kind face. He is still in his prime of life. He always has a healthy blush on his face, looking like a funny and amiable mascot.

But at this time, the blush on his face disappeared, and his five senses were tightened together because of panic.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he said repeatedly, the hand holding the handkerchief trembling constantly, and tremblingly wiped the cold sweat that oozes from his face, "This is the negligence of our hospital, and we will not evade this responsibility. Yes, the female who was in charge of taking care of Mr. Song was a newcomer, and I still don’t know the rules here—"

Wenger's stern gaze flicked across the faces of all the females present.

He has been on the battlefield for a long time, relying on solid military skills to climb all the way, if he does not deliberately constrain, even the ordinary females will feel uncomfortable.

What's more, there are more weak sub-female nurses here.

The coercion from the military female caused all the female females in the room to lower their heads unbearably at the moment they met him.

And one of the sub-females with an unusually pale face stood still in the corner, tears of fear came from her eyes, and stammered: "I, I don't know why, I suddenly wanted to sleep...Mr. Song just woke up. Gone..."

This is what Song Jianshu is good at.

Hypnotize others through the inducement of mental power, regardless of whether it is the sub-female who is particularly weak in mental power or physical power, it is even more unable to resist.

Wenger glanced at him coldly: "If there is something wrong with the Jianshu, you will have ten lives that are not enough to pay."

After speaking, he turned and strode away, leaving the female in a room staring at each other.

Wenger had just woke up from a coma, looking pale, but inside was still dilapidated and needed a good rest.

But no one dared to stop him at this time.

Wenger walked straight to the underground parking lot.

After he concluded the bond with Song Jianshu, his spiritual power was also linked. Although it was not as close as the blood bond of the female monarch, it was enough for him to perceive the direction of Song Jianshu.

Perception told him that Song Jianshu is now very safe.

But he was still scared, what if he didn't wake up in time? What if Song Jianshu is in danger?

He quickened his pace, and when he entered the parking lot, he heard the familiar voice from a distance.

"Song Jianshu, you said so nicely, what did you do after marrying Wenger?"

Song Jianshu raised his head, his pure black eyes flashed with warm and firm light: "I will not deprive him of his military rank. His dream is to become a military woman. How can I stop him from realizing his dream? Even..."