Chapter 15

The next day, it was another sunny day.

In the huge courtyard, the housekeeper directs the servants back and forth, attending to the green flowerbeds.

One of the most precious resources on this planet is clean, drinkable water.

The rust-red atmosphere surrounds the planet, and the clouds are full of violent cosmic storm particles, accompanied by extremely strong radiation.

Whenever it rains, the whole world becomes extremely dangerous—especially when more than eighty-five percent of the residents on this planet are sub-females.

There is neither a strong body of females nor tight protection like males. They can only curl up under the simple eaves as much as possible. Although it is only made of broken iron and wood, it can hardly be called a "home". It's just a refuge.

Falling rain water will pollute the water source and the earth. If you drink this contaminated water for a long time, your body will soon develop disease. Once the patient has radiation sickness, the life span will count down.

If you want to live well, you must spend money to buy clean water.

The price of 100ML of water is ten alliance coins.

An adult sub-female needs about 1000ml of water a day. In this way, the price of water for just one day is as high as 100 Union Coins.

One hundred Union Coins may not even be able to eat a meal in Emperor Star, but here, it is almost all the reward for the hard work of an ordinary Asian female for a day.

Therefore, jobs like hospitals that not only have high salaries, but also include food and lodging, are jobs that countless sub-females have to get even if they break their heads.

It is a pity that thousands of sub-females come to grab a slightly decent job, and there are even strong females. Those thousands of sub-females who fail the election can only watch their physical condition deteriorating day by day.

-But for rich males, these are not within their consideration.

In the bright sunshine, in the white marble fountains, the clear water jets high into the air, and when it falls, it beats white water foam, like beautiful pearls.

The water mist stirred in the air, reflecting a small, beautiful rainbow.

Such precious water resources are actually used as fountains here.

And the protagonist who is so arrogant, lewd, and leisurely is naturally the green-eyed male who is sitting somewhere in the courtyard now, looking melancholy.

He stretched out his hand and drew a handful of water from the fountain sadly.

"If life deceives you, don't be sad, don't be impatient.

You need to be calm in the gloomy days. "

The system did not know when it switched to a clear, childlike voice, which was sweeter than spring water. The people who hear it are like being in a sacred cathedral, and the holy children in the choir sing the song of nature, healing every wounded soul. ,

"Believe it, happy days will come."

what-

Crystal tears dripped from the corner of Lu Mo's eyes, and he confessed: "Perhaps I shouldn't have listened to your nonsense."

"If I hadn't listened to your ghost, I would not have come to this ghost place; if I had not come to this ghost place, I would not have owed so many conscience debts; if I had not owed so many conscience debts—"