Chapter 7

At this moment, Ling remembered a past event.

It's not a past event, it's an old event not far or near.

Song Jianshu was not so conspicuous at the beginning. Ling had seen his files, and for a long period of time, he was a male with no mind.

The genetic evaluation barely touched the edge of the D-class, if it was weaker, even the Zerg would choose to euthanize him.

After all, the continuation of such genes is not a good thing for the Zerg.

At this time, Chongxing's intellectual brain center matched Wenger to the Song Jianshu of dementia.

—Now that I think about it, this is probably the ability of Song Jianshu that can be called the Son of Destiny, and it has begun to show its clues.

After all, although Wenger is not the top female, he is still very good. He has been in the military for only a few years, and he has been playing from the bottom up, relying on solid military exploits to quickly get promoted all the way.

When he was matched, he was already a colonel.

Once matched with the dementia male, in order to take care of the male, he will be deprived of his military rank, and he will be imprisoned at home, with no hope of future.

Ling had also mediated this matter.

Wenger's father was his teacher, and it was this respectable female who insisted on proving his innocence when Ling was accused of betrayal.

If it weren't for him, Ling, who was not full of wings at the time, would not be able to escape from prison.

And the apparent prison, in fact... he would be sent somewhere secretly, just like all Klein bugs.

Even if it was to repay the teacher, he had to get Wenger out.

Unexpectedly, Wenger refused.

Ling leaned slantingly on the soft chair, her long legs overlapped on the mahogany table without hesitation.

The black military cap was obliquely covering his face, covering his eyes, only to see him biting a piece of smoke, the ash was very long, and it trembled and couldn't fall off.

A few of his neat and delicate military uniforms were loosened at this time, revealing a white neck.

In the impression of all females in the military department, Ling has always been an unpredictable female.

He looks like this most of the time. He is dangling, his uniform is not well worn, and he doesn't look right when he walks.

I came here today to stop by, and I went there tomorrow to beg for cigarettes. I couldn't tell that he was one of the five Zerg army commanders.

Fortunately, he is still very concerned about work. This female seems to have unlimited energy and physical strength. Other army commanders need five lieutenants to complete the official duties, and he only needs one lieutenant.

-As for the complaint of the sole adjutant, it will not be ignored.

The unusually conspicuous silver-haired red eyes made him stand out no matter where he went.

But very occasionally, this female worm will show unusually deep eyes, like a bottomless abyss, with no bottom in sight.

Some soldiers have seen him look like this, it was on the battlefield.

For three consecutive days and three nights, the bright red blood of the alien beast dyed the silver hair scarlet. He held a long knife in his hand and stood on the tall corpse mountain.