Chapter 5

Song Jianshu is a very famous male. A random video released on the Star Network can attract hundreds of millions of clicks. He who often appears next to Song Jianshu will be recognized sooner or later.

But Ling didn't expect it to be so early.

To be precise, Ling is not a female of Song Jianshu. Song Jianshu has never signed an agreement with him, nor has he notarized with him. Ling can only be regarded as...

A female who once admired Song Jianshu.

But so what?

With a male-to-male ratio of 100 to 1, as long as the males want to, they will naturally have a lot of innocence, and even the females whose emotional experience is a blank sheet of paper are holding up a generous net worth.

Ling did not intend to defend himself.

His character was once criticized by his subordinates, and the other party rolled his eyes and said, "Do you think you are the protagonist of the female protagonist in the sadistic drama? Boss, it is not popular now that silent dedication is not popular. No matter how many males you do I don’t know, what are the benefits besides dying the audience?"

Ling's answer was-smashing piles of documents on the opponent's head: "Go away and get rid of the garbage."

The newly-adult female was stunned: "I'm not a cleaner!"

Glancing at him sloppily: "Then am I?"

The friend said quietly: "You are the cleaner."

It's not a quietly dedicated character, but Ling's experience tells him that many times what others want is not the truth. More often, others know the truth better than him—

The explanation is often more fierce attack.

Looking at his silent profile, the friend slapped his seal on the document while muttering: "In any case, at least say it."

Ling rested his chin with one hand: "Do you know I didn't say it again?"

"…Eh?"

At that moment, Ling was not sure about his expression or whether it had revealed anything, and the look in his friend's eyes became very surprised.

He thought of many things.

In the dark and gloomy dungeon, the angry Klein Larva clutched the officer's clothes: "I didn't kill the male!"

Under the cold and dazzling operating lamp, the stunned Klein larva lay on the dissection table and muttered, "I am not sick..."

In the solemn and solemn trial court, the expressionless adult Kleinworm said word by word: "I did not defect."

The truth doesn’t really matter, does it?

They just wanted to capture a precious Klein bug.

Over the years, Ling had already lost the strength to argue.

Lu Mo grabbed his collar, and Ling slowly turned his head.

This male is arrogant, domineering, unreasonable, weak but extremely arrogant, and is a low-level male that can be seen everywhere.

But at this moment Ling hoped extremely, if he met him first, it would be fine.

Unfortunately, what he hoped was never realized.

The female's face paled at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Even Lu Mo himself didn't expect this sentence to be so lethal, he even had a bunch of backhands that he didn't release, and the speed at which the scum value increased made him dizzy.