EGGS [6]

When Lu Mo woke up in the middle of the night, his consciousness was still unclear. He stared blankly for a while in the dark, then sat up and reached out to turn on the light.

    Ling was not by his side, he was the only one on the bed.

    Lu Mo reached out and touched the quilt. The side where Ling slept was still warm, and he must have just left.

    In the middle of the night, where did Ling go? Shouldn't something suddenly happen to the military at this time?

    Lu Mo inserted his hand into his hair, rubbed his still dizzy head, lifted the quilt and got out of bed.

    The winter air was extraordinarily dry, and he felt a little thirsty.

    In the past, when he woke up, there would be a glass of water that Ling had put away early on the bed, and the water temperature was just a little hot, which was very ironing.

    Lu Mo cleared his throat - well, he doesn't even know where the water is, obviously this is his home.

    He walked out of the room, and outside the room was a long corridor with a window at the end of the corridor.

    Lu Mo saw that the window was opened, and Ling Zheng was leaning against the window sill.

    With his back to the light, he drew a neat black silhouette in the night.

    "Master?"

    After sensing Lu Mo's voice, Ling turned his head to him and asked, "Why did you get up?"

    "Should I ask you this?"

    Lu Mo muttered and came to Ling's side. .

    He leaned halfway out of the window and looked at the night view of the city outside. In such a late night, the lights were still full of traffic.

    The night wind is very cool, they stand together, there is a different kind of quiet atmosphere.

    During his breath, he could smell the unique scent of blood and rust on Ling's body.

    I don't know if it was because he was pregnant, Lu Mo felt that the breath was much lighter than before. If he used to think that this kind of breath was dangerous, now he smelled a bit of refreshing breath mixed with it.

    It was as if a layer of snow had covered the smell of gunpowder.

    Lu Mo tucked Ling's hair. He used to like Ling's hair and said, "Why did you get up in the middle of the night? Tomorrow is not a day off."

    It was rare that he didn't use the usual kind that takes Joe's. accent.

    Because the night was too quiet, and the wind was too fresh, he really liked it, and he rambled, "I thought you were called away by the military."

    Ling smiled in a low voice, he put his hand on the back of Lu Mo's hand, Looking at Lu Mo's eyes, his eyes were burning.

    Lu Mo was taken aback by him, and he couldn't help but turn his head away: "You again..."

    Ling leaned over to him, the final sound drowned in the lips and teeth of the two.

    "Okay--

    Okay-" Lu Mo pushed Ling away with tears in his eyes, only to feel that the rare atmosphere dissipated in an instant. He stretched out his hand to pull Ling's cheek, narrowed his eyes and said, "You are changing the subject, what happened?"

    Ling blinked: "Do you really want to know?"

    Oh...

    Lu Mo suddenly became vigilant.