Chapter 4

Most of the male worms are basking in the sun and blowing the air, lying there waiting for the female worms to serve.

Strictly speaking, sub-females feel much better than females, and many males will marry one or two sub-females and put them at home.

But the functionality of sub-females is limited to this, their abilities are far inferior to females, and comparable to low-level males. Such worms, naturally, cannot get enough remuneration in society.

No matter how confused males are, they won't marry a bunch of sub-females who don't give birth, they know very well.

Females bring property and heirs, and sub-females are nothing but playthings.

Only a handful of lucky sub-females can be picked by males, while other sub-females who fail to compete have no income and no support when they become adults, and most of them become vagrants in the Zerg society.

Carrying a baggage on their backs, they tossed between the lower-level planets.

And the planet where Lu Mo is located is an extremely backward planet.

This planet was once young. The air was fresh and the water was clear. The birds sang cyan songs, and under the support of the long wind, they crossed the mountains and the sea and sent blessings of lightness.

But now it is very old.

At dusk, the huge red sun covered half of the sky, and the rust-red atmosphere was full of fierce radiation particles.

The sky is yellow and dry, and the earth is barren and cracked. This is a dying planet.

The former prosperous and brand-new city is now in dilapidated condition, and the almost abandoned port ushered in today's last starship.

As soon as the hatch opened, countless worn-out and exhausted sub-females swarmed out, and their eyes were still burning with a little flame of hope, but they were destined to be annihilated on this dying planet.

Lu Mo quietly leaned against the window, overlooking the city. The tall building he is in is located in the center of the entire city. It is so magnificent and magnificent. When night comes, it will become the only light in the entire city.

And just a few steps away, there are slums everywhere, full of violence, gambling, and murder.

This is the power of capital.

Lu Mo thought almost fascinated—what a wonderful view, he had to admire himself for actually coming up with such an idea.

This is where the stray insects live. He collects these stray insects into his sweatshop, so that they can sleep endlessly and work for themselves day and night.

Ninety-nine-six is ​​a trivial matter, day and night shifts are arranged! The assembly line is up! The harder they work, the richer Lu Mo's fortune will be!

"Ah, look at this wine glass," he raised the glass and chanted in a dreamy tone, "Does it look like the guillotine of the evil capitalist?"

The tone of the system is even more dreamy: [It's almost like Queen Mary's guillotine. 】

"There is nothing difficult in the world, I'm afraid the people who care about it!" Lu Mo sipped the chicken soup in the cup, "the day of hanging on the street lamp is coming soon!"

The system is surging with passion: [Internaxonel must be realized! 】

Lu Mo was moved to tears.

Everything is fine!

However, no matter how beautiful the future they look forward to, it also requires a long time of arrangement and guidance, and the scum value that is within reach can not be let go.