Chapter 31

"nothing."

Lu Mo calmly put away the light screen, quietly glanced at the system.

[In the small black room, there are 69 hours, 52 minutes and 37 seconds left before the release. 】

Very well, the system will not be released until three days later,? The matter of registering as a referee is left to Lu Mo who is three days later to explain, it doesn't matter to him.

It was eight o'clock in the morning,? Lu Mo looked at his female skeptically: "You don't have to go to work?"

He had already been in a remote meeting on Desolate Star before, how come back to Emperor Star and have nothing to do?

"Marriage leave." Ling explained briefly, "A total of ten days? There are five days left."

Lu Mo said without hesitation: "That's really long enough."

"Is it long?"

Ling propped his cheek with one hand, and looked at Lu Mo deeply with both eyes. The headband he used to tie his hair had already fallen off, and his silver hair was spread all over, showing some mottled marks on his body while swaying.

Lu Mo: "..."

He turned his face slowly, and tried to say in a cold tone: "I've told you many times, no...don't be so lewd and slutty."

When he said the last two words, his voice finally couldn't hold it, and it became very weak.

Ling leaned close to him: "Master,? I can't hear you clearly."

Lu Mo turned his head angrily: "You!"

When Ling leaned over and approached, those veiled silver hair fell, and a piece of white skin hit Lu Mo's eyes, making him dizzy.

"The male lord, do you know what the male worm's obligation is during the wedding leave?"

Lu Mo said in a daze, "What, what?"

A playful smile crossed Ling's mouth, he lowered his head, and he whispered a word in Lu Mo's ear.

Lu Mo:!

He looked like a cat that was frightened, a Ji Ling jumped up, his face flushed, and he looked at Ling suspiciously.

Lu Mo's hair is naturally curled slightly, which makes him very noble after taking care of it. But now that he just woke up, the hair that had been disobedient on top of his head turned up, matching his current expression, the effect was great.

Ling finally couldn't bear it, and fell on the bed with a smile. His laughter was not very loud, but his shoulders shook and he looked like he was laughing to the extreme.

Lu Mo gaped.

It was the first time he saw Ling laugh so presumptuously. Since they knew each other, when Ling had rarely exposed his emotions, those eyes seemed to have frozen ice for thousands of years.

Maybe it was because I forgot to take precautions after waking up, or maybe it was actually something changed in an unnoticeable detail...

But it was only a short-lived moment, like a bird flying across the water briefly, ripples from its paws, and it will soon return to its original state.

When Ling sat up, he regained his careless appearance.

"I lied to you."

Lu Mo heaved a sigh of relief when he heard the words, he lifted his chin and said solemnly, "Of course I didn't believe your nonsense. After all, within ten days, you have to... If you do this, it is really beyond the scope of reason."