Chapter 62

Regarding the matter of advancement, Lu Mo has never been very concerned about it.

This can break the system, it has never seen such a salted fish host.

Of those hosts in the past, which one was not aspirational?

The system still remembers a certain host still fresh. That is a world of cultivation, the host refining Qi at the age of nine, building the foundation at the age of nine, and quickly forming the golden core as soon as he passed eighteen, and then he went on a non-stop fifty-year-old Yuan Ying, eighty years of transforming the gods. ,? The shattered void soars in a hundred years-

The system said three sentences to the host in a hundred years.

Hello, I am your system.

This is your task list and strategy guide.

Congratulations to the host ascending.

...

This has to be changed for Lu Mo, it is estimated that even the old and the dead may not be able to get out of the Novice Village.

Lu Mo expressed opposition to this: "I hope you can take a look,? I have become a noble Class A male within two months."

"It's great--" The system lengthened its voice. If it is a person, it must have a face down now,? "Do you know how many levels are above the A level!!"

Old God Lu Mo was saying, "Let's listen."

The system counted one by one: "Level A goes up to Level S. Do you think that Level S is at the top? There are also SS levels,? SSS level,? Oh my God, I'm going to collapse just thinking about it!"

"You are putting the cart before the horse." Lu Mo said with tongue: "What's the use of the SSS level? It will deduct my scum value."

"But there is a big gift package for advanced." The system faintly said: "Aren't you curious? With your kind of krypton drawing card momentum, you can definitely draw good things."

Lu Mo: "..."

He actually felt a trace of heartbeat.

The system seized the opportunity and said: "My heart is not as good as my heart? Now there is an excellent opportunity in front of us!!"

Its voice is so impassioned, and at the same time, more impassioned background music was raised in Lu Mo's mind——

Lu Mo became nervous involuntarily: "What opportunity?"

"Stab, kill, mother, bug!"

Lu Mo: "..."

Shut up you.

The system yelled in dissatisfaction: "What is your attitude? I warn you, you only have one chance to get close to the female worm. If you miss this one, there will be no more!"

Lu Mo suddenly realized.

Although the system has always been noisy, it is rarely the same as today. From the early morning on, he kept talking about Bibi Bibi, making his head dizzy.

The original purpose is here.

Lu Mo said perfunctorily: "Well, I will consider your opinion, now you let me take a good look at the scene."

The system listened to it, and immediately said happily: "You finally figured it out."

"Hmm yes yes yes yes yes."

Lu Mo was sitting in the stands. The Zerg was indeed a simple and rude race, and even the most important grace rituals were so unpretentious.

There is only one winner, and the rules are very simple.