Chapter 48

"I heard that Ling has returned to the military headquarters."

A gorgeously dressed male was standing in front of the window. In the dark and silent sky, two huge moons were about to fall, and a hint of whiteness appeared in the east.

He sighed with emotion: "Su Lin,? You failed again."

He couldn't hear any dissatisfaction in his voice? It was more like a joke: "I planted on the same bug three times? This is the first time I saw you in such an embarrassed manner."

Su Lin's expression was unprecedented pain, like a dog hit by a stick.

"Please, please give me another chance..."

The only response to him was silence. Su Lin couldn't hide the panic in his heart, and said incoherently, "I, I still have many plans. These plans have countless successful experiences,? It must be possible!"

"My lord, please give me one last chance." Su Lin pleaded, "I will never make any more mistakes."

But no matter how he begged, the figure that he had been chasing never turned around, he was so far away...

Su Lin drooped his head droopingly. Yeah,? But one can't do two things again and again, failure is small, but his failure has seriously damaged the reputation of the adult. Your lord was ashamed in front of a mere Lu Mo, and the male could not tell how much he laughed at the lord in his heart.

But even so, he didn't want to lose his position in the hearts of adults, he was so shameful.

With a "boom", Su Lin lowered his head vigorously and knocked heavily on the ground. Warm blood flowed out, but he made up his mind and couldn't feel the pain at all.

"My lord, I pledged my life, this time I will succeed."

Compared with the adult's reputation, what is his life as Su Lin?

This time, he must-

"Forget it, Su Lin."

The male insect's voice was flat, but it destroyed Su Lin's heart in an instant. His pupils shrunk to the size of a needle, and his fists were clenched, so hard that the blue veins on the back of his hand protruded.

forget it.

forget it?

Your lord... finally disgusted him completely?

For a moment, Su Lin wanted to die like this, but he couldn't stain the adult's eyes. He staggered to his feet, his eyes gloomy: "Yes, my lord, please allow me to retreat."

"..."

Although the male worm did not make a sound, Su Lin turned around and wanted to leave for the first time without getting permission.

At least, die in a place invisible to adults.

"Ugh."

The next moment, one hand took Su Lin's shoulder, and the weak Su Lin was hugged into his arms, Su Lin's eyes widened in panic.

"You always think too much and talk too little."

The male worm said in Su Lin's ear: "If I don't hold you, are you going to find your own short-sightedness?"

Su Lin lowered his eyes: "...I don't have one."

"Ok, you didn't."

It is rare for a male to look like this. He is always so tolerant, kind, and sensible. He sighed: "I'm not disgusting you, but now we have more important things."

A warm current slowly poured down from the top of his head, and Su Lin's frightened heart settled at this moment.

He turned his head, and saw the sun rising outside the window, and the brilliant golden light hung over the male worm, as if it were a god.