Chapter 37

When every Zerg landed in the virtual battle zone for the first time, he had the opportunity to pinch his face for free. There are a lot of Zergs who don't like to expose their true appearance on the Internet.

Of course, most Zergs will pinch themselves to look better. Who knows if they catch one or two males by mistake?

There are also some eccentric Zerg who simply chose the default image.

Lu Mo thought for a while, hesitated and said, "Is it better for me to choose the default image?"

"Are you stupid?" The system said with disdain,? "You are going to earn scum value, of course, you have to use your true identity to pull hatred!"

Lu Mo gaped: "Then you told me before that the biggest advantage of this virtual theater is that it can be anonymous, and you don't have to worry about being deducted from the scum value..."

"I still let you register as a fighter." The system said quietly, "Did you listen?"

Lu Mo: "..."

He used his real look dingyly, and out of a little selfishness, he changed his hair to silver...

System Yin and Yang Weiqi said: "Oh, why don't you change your eyes to red?"

Lu Mo quickly changed the color back, and said angrily, "Do your job."

"Tsk tut."

Ten minutes later, everything was set. With a crisp wind chime, his own body appeared in front of Lu Mo's eyes.

The tall man, dressed in a black trench coat, folded his hands on his chest, and fell asleep quietly.

Lu Mo rarely looked in the mirror, and was a little surprised for a while. He pointed to his body and said, "Do I usually look so cold?"

"Of course,?" The system proudly said,? "You have to thank me for blessing the "Do not get near the rabid dogs here" buff, otherwise your scum value is still hard to collect!"

I see.

Lu Mo said to the system sincerely, "It's really hard for you."

He took a step forward, feeling a strong attraction, and he was sucked in.

After a while, he finally felt that he had stepped on the ground. After shaking his head and waiting for the dizziness to fade, he opened his eyes.

[Welcome Lu Mo#9527 to log in to the virtual theater! Next, please start the novice tutorial—]

Lu Mo waved his hand: "Skip."

[Next, let’s explain the rules—]

Lu Mo: "Skip."

[Next, start the first simulation judgment—]

Lu Mo: "Skip."

Skip, skip, skip.

[Next, start your first on-site referee—]

Lu Mo: "Jump... well."

It seems to have skipped the head.

"Huh? Host, you seem to have become very decisive lately." The system said in surprise, "Our goal is—"

Lu Mo clenched his fists excitedly: "Black whistle! Unfair ruling! It is bound to strike every craftable material of the Zerg!"

The system dances in ecstasy: "Brother, that's right!"

The golden light spots shuttled in front of Lu Mo, quickly weaving a wide square.

This is a one-to-one arena created by simulating the most famous Aisai arena in real life.

And Lu Mo was sitting on the high referee's chair on the edge of the arena. Looking around from here, the entire arena is in a panoramic view.