Chapter 64

【Ding! The plot ends, and the world is about to close. 】

With the sound of the system, the whole world began to slowly collapse.

At first, it was just a string of golden light spots, like sand in an hourglass, hanging thinly from the sky.

Lu Mo stretched out his hand, golden light spots piled up in the palm of his hand, and then slid down along the edge of his palm.

He raised his head and saw a magical scene.

In the blue sky of the clear sky, there appeared a broken hole, and the edge of the hole kept falling with golden light.

As the golden light fell, the black hole expanded rapidly, swallowing the sky.

It's like a world made of gravel. When the wind blows, it will disappear.

[Congratulations to the host for successfully obtaining a large amount of scum value in this strategy, which will be exchanged for world currency~]

The sound of the system was fluttering, sweet, and reminded Lu Mo of the pink balloons floating in the sky during the celebration.

A cheerful background tune sounded. The sound of the piano was like a horseshoe, tapping Lu Mo's mind.

Lu Mo stood in the golden sand, in the small glass room, he was about to be submerged by the golden sand.

Across the glass door, Lu Mo waved towards Ling.

"My dear female gentleman, there is one thing I never said to you."

Lu Mo curled his eyes and gave Ling a truly gentle smile for the first time: "It's great that I can meet you."

He will never forget this magical experience in his life. Never forget that once in a strange world, there was an extremely beautiful female, which made him feel for the first time—

Life is not alone.

The golden light flooded Ling, and Lu Mo's feet were light and plunged into darkness.

He was in the dark, drifting around with the invisible undercurrent.

There was a soft touch on his wrist, Lu Mo opened his eyes and saw a soft white ball in the dark, stretched out a short claw, and held his hand.

Lu Mo was surprised: "System?"

"Hum hum!"

The white dumpling shook his chubby body triumphantly, and said, "How about, I was shocked by the stalwart posture of this system? Of course, I allow you to kneel down now, without being shy or panicking, and expressing you to this system as much as you want. Pay tribute!"

Lu Mobang read: "Indeed, the first time I saw a system like yours, it really surprised me."

The hair of the system has become fluffy: "Look, see that with your honesty, I can get a little less commission, and give you three-two-well, 10% more!"

Lu Mo smiled happily: "You are really a generous system."

The system pulled the ink, and a path gradually appeared in the boundless darkness.

This route is composed of countless steps, and each step is like a jewel, exuding shining white light. Lu Mo landed on the stairs and let out a "ding", he looked towards the end of the road, where there was a beautiful pearly door.

They silently walked along the stairs, step by step, until they came to the door.

"Come on, as long as you go through this door, you can go home."