Chapter 33

"Ahem..."

In the luxurious room, on the huge bed, the butler piled up tall mattresses with thick and soft velvet. A weak figure was trapped in the mattress. His face was pale and full of sweat, and even the iconic bright red hair looked a lot dim.

As soon as Jin Qi came home, he had a high fever for four days.

His real housekeeper was sitting by the bed, his face was full of worry and anger.

The young master went out four days ago and came back with injuries all over his body. Which brave guy is it? He dares to hurt a noble Class A male like Young Master?

You know, the young master is extremely noble even if it is a piece of hair!

The housekeeper immediately wanted to report to the Male Insect Protection Association, so he must find the murderer who harmed the young master.

However, the young master stopped him, and the steward couldn't understand: "Why? Young master, the insects who did this kind of thing, except for the insect emperor, even the five chiefs of the Zerg clan--must be punished as they should!"

Jin Qi's face turned white again, and he shivered and said: "My beloved Duo Xiu Mi,? You go find the best doctor for me, use the best medicine,? Just don't mention this to me again. It's up."

Okay,? Although the butler can't understand,? But the master's order is everything.

He can only suppress his anger and accompany the young master day and night, and provide him with meticulous care.

Jin Qi coughed, and finally opened his eyes.

Duo Xiumi said excitedly: "Master, you finally woke up, how do you feel?"

Jin Qi looked at Duo Xiu Mi, as if trying to remember-who is this? It took a few seconds before the panic in his eyes slowly faded, and his voice hoarsely said: "It's Du Xiu Mi. ..."

There is a sense of fortune for the rest of my life after the catastrophe.

The butler's heart was like a stone falling into a pond, sinking directly into his stomach. He said bitterly: "Master, you have suffered."

"You don't understand, repair rice more." Jin Qi said in a daze, "you don't understand what I encountered."

Three days ago, he was still a male worm who didn't know the height of the sky, but now he finally saw a higher level of existence. On the contrary, he would feel lucky. If it weren't for this, he wouldn't know when he would be arrogant.

Jin Qi closed his eyes, and the male worm appeared in his mind again...

But even so, when the frustration in his heart faded, the stubbornness that was rooted in the depths of his character, unwilling to give up, surged up again.

Jin Qi's pride will not be broken, but the more frustrated he will become. This is also the key to supporting him all the way to where he is today.

"Give me the communicator."

Jin Qi was sick for four days, and the news on his social account seemed to explode. As one of the gentle male endorsements in the eyes of public females, his every move involves the hearts of countless Zerg races.

But he simply ignored the news and switched to a hidden trumpet with a message lying alone.

[Hold an auction, invite Lu Mo to participate, and I will contact you in ten days. 】

The message flickered three times and disappeared without a trace.

It was like this every time, that adult acted so concealed and cautiously that Jin Qi didn't even know what he was going to do.