FOLLOW-UP [6]

"Really? Thank you very much."

"No, no, no, it's my honor to be able to help you..." The

communicator hung up.

Not long after, a stack of documents came over. This was a confidential file, which recorded everything Ling had done since he entered the military camp.

Lu Mo flattened the document on the table, and flipped through the pages.

After contacting Dr. Legman, the respectable old doctor said that most of the psychological aspects have something to do with his teenage experience, perhaps for reasons that even the worms are not clear about.

Lu Mo planned to start from this aspect. After contacting the military, he got Ling's file.

[On xx, xx, year xxxx, there was a fight during lunch at the barracks of the 52nd area under the 3rd Army Corps, and all participants were punished by three-day lock-down. ]

Below are some pictures that reproduce the situation at that time.

The old photos are yellowed, the edges are slightly raised, and there are still some water stains left on them. The photo is approximately taken from the camera.

In the noisy cafeteria, the seats were full, and in front of each military female was a plate full of food.

But if you look closely, you will see that these are some extremely rough foods - not so much food, as dregs used to satisfy hunger.

Lu Mo found Ling in the corner. He was wearing a military uniform and looked the same as he is now.

At this time, the whole picture seemed to be just an ordinary day, but Lu Mo saw a female worm standing abnormally in the center of the picture. He was angry and seemed to be about to do something.

Sure enough, in the next photo, the standing female worm held up the dinner plate high, lifted the dinner plate above her head, and stepped on the chair with one foot.

He faced all the soldiers, clenched his other hand tightly into a fist, and the veins on his neck burst out, as if he was saying something in a loud voice.

Lu Mo could guess what he said.

"This kind of thing should be sent to the pigs!! Even the dog in my old home in the country eats more like a worm than this!"

"I can't stand it anymore! Yesterday I saw those seniors Officers eat fragrant bread, and they are not males!" What

he said must have resonated with all the soldiers, who had been grumbling for a long time and broke out on this day.

In the next photo, all the soldiers picked up the guys and rushed to the cafeteria.

Ling, who was sitting in the corner, also stood up. He was rolling up his sleeves, and he was holding an iron rod that he had secretly removed from somewhere.

He didn't have the angry expression on his face like the other soldiers, and even looked at the dinner plate at the next table.

It was the little berry left on the plate next door, to be exact.

Lu Mo remembered that Ling once told him about interesting things in the military camp, including this berry.

This thing is the only thing that can be eaten in a meal, only one per person per meal.

He turned the page and looked at the photo on the next page.

The soldiers broke through the door of the kitchen. The sturdy canteen master held a spoon and lay down under the table with a terrified look on his face, while the canteen manager who had just come to inspect fell to the ground, with one hand on the ground and the other subconsciously reaching forward, thinking. To ward off the angry soldiers who came at him.