Chapter 69

The female worm floated on her back above the pool water, the cracked traces had not yet recovered, and the lower jaw was bluish and quickly swelled.

Lu Mo slowly retracted his hand, and stood up straight.

"what……"

His black forehead was wet with water mist, and his eyes were no longer empty and godless. The bright light flickered in the eyes, full of... joy.

"It's so uncompressed."

Lu Mo let out a long sigh, and the pressure accumulated in his chest was finally released completely with this sharp punch.

In the past three years, every time he did a bad thing, his psychological pressure would accumulate a point.

Just like that famous camel,? Every day, every day, the straw on his back is gradually increasing,? Lu Mo felt that sooner or later he had a pill.

This punch, he has accumulated for three years and three months, all the pressure is released.

So happy.

"..."

At this moment, there was a weird "chucking" sound, which came from the female worm's throat. It sounded like crying and wanting to laugh. It made people hear the goose bumps.

He slowly turned over and sat up, his jaw slumped softly, soaking in the soup, tilting his head to look at Lu Mo.

"What do you... know?"

The voice was very vague, but Lu Mo still understood it.

He smiled and asked, "You mean—did you eat Song Jianshu?"

"Hmm... Or do you collude with your Majesty the Insect Emperor?"

He counted his fingers one by one, and said slowly: "Now I know one more thing."

"What is it?" The female worm's eyes curled up, showing a weird smile,? "Can you tell me?"

Even if Lu Mo said these shocking words, the mother worm would not be moved.

——It's more like he doesn't care if these things are known.

"Of course I can tell you."

Lu Mo unhurriedly stretched out his third finger: "I also know that the female insect worshipped by the entire Zerg race turned out to be an ugly monster!"

The female worm's pupils shrank to the size of a needle at this moment, and the muscles on her face jumped and jumped. He stared at Lu Mo, "What are you talking about?"

What a terrible face that is!

It seems like a ghost crawling out of hell, just one glance is enough to make people stiff. It's like walking on the road and a huge truck rushes towards you. You can even stand still and wait for the truck to hit it.

But Lu Mo didn't seem to see it at all, and said to himself: "Do you have a bad ear? But I have always been a polite scum——"

"Naturally don't mind, I will repeat it again."

Lu Mo raised his chin, unbridled ridicule on his face. He looked at the mother worm, paused every word, and said in a straightforward tone: "I said you, really, yes, ugly, to, let, me, nauseous, vomiting."

"--you wanna die!!!"

As soon as the voice fell, the female worm in the water disappeared from the water in an instant!

Where did it go?

The black-haired male was taken aback for a moment, and stood there in panic, twisting his neck to look for the female worm.