Chapter 49

On the busy streets, all kinds of expensive vehicles lined up like bustling scarabs.

Lu Mo sat in the passenger seat, and it was rare that he didn't bother Ling driving.

Perhaps it was because? He really understood Ling's skill of "even if he was driving a normal car, he could drive out the majestic momentum of a battleship." He really didn't want to experience it again.

A soothing and gentle minor tune was playing in the car, and a small silver ball was regularly tossed by Lu Mo—falling, and then tossed again—falling down, as if beating the minor tune.

The mirror reflected Lu Mo's face. He was wearing a custom-made slim-fitting gown, and the gem buttons on the cuffs were shining. His slender fingers were clean and he threw the ball one after another.

It is popular among males to keep the nails of their little fingers long, so that they can show their excellent living conditions-the clothes will stretch out their hands and eat to open their mouths, and the servants will take care of everything in their lives.

Lu Mo doesn't have this habit. This is also his maverick side in the eyes of other Zerg races.

In fact, Lu Mo cut off his nails only because he couldn't breathe just by imagining the scene where his nails were broken by accident.

In case it gets hacked in again, hiss...

Lu Mo maintained an upright sitting posture, and the street lights from outside the car window patrolled quickly. When the light passed his cold and green eyes, it seemed as inaccessible as inorganic glass.

But if you observe carefully, you will find that there is a little confusion in his eyes.

Lu Mo was thinking about a problem that had been perplexed for a long time.

Why, it is clearly the world of the Zerg? There will still be such things as "male".

Should be called Xiongjue?

...It's even stranger!

"Lord, have you heard of Baron Edin?"

When Ling spoke, he didn't turn his head. He said, "I heard that tonight's banquet is to choose his only male son and the future female king."

"..."

Lu Mo was silent for a moment, and said with a bitter expression: "Be engaged on the spot, so the visitor has to pay the money on the spot?"

Shameless dog thief! !

A smile flashed across Ling's mouth, but he was quickly suppressed, "I really didn't expect that the baron's sinister intentions, the hero has extremely high insight."

【Ding, I was ridiculed by the female yin and yang strangely, and the scum value was increased by ten. 】

Lu Mo: "..."

At the traffic light, the car came to a halt slowly.

Lu Mo paused, then suddenly threw the ball in his hand high.

The female was born with a keen sense of dynamic things, Ling turned her head involuntarily, raised her neck and looked at the round ball.

The ball hit the roof of the car and bounced off instantly. The moment it fell in front of Lu Mo——

Lu Mo's hand was like a butterfly piercing through a flower, so fast that it left an afterimage on his retina, and the silver ball flew back and forth at his fingertips.

The last "pop"--

Lu Mo raised his clenched fists flat, and asked Ling: "My dear female gentleman, come and guess which hand it is in."