Chapter 28

This is the largest immigration city of Emperor Star. Every Zerg who wants to squeeze into Emperor Star must be the first place to settle.

Gotha City.

Quite different from Huangxing, Gotha City is a city full of vitality. The sky here is as blue as washing, and on sunny days there will be white and soft clouds lying quietly swaying in the wind; on cloudy days, the whole world is shrouded in a gray tone, showing a different kind of melancholy; even on rainy days The lightning and thunder of the city are all in harmony with the neon lights of the whole city, just like the exciting and powerful music in the stage play.

Looking around, all the buildings are brand-new, and the floor tiles are neat and tidy. Even the Zerg who come and go have a unique youthful spirit in their eyes.

That is the longing for this city and for one's own future.

Lu Mo stood on the high platform, like a king looking down on his territory, looking down on the busy streets.

Every Zerg is a scum value that is realized in his eyes,? This makes his face uncontrollably show ambition...

The scenery of the Northland, thousands of miles of ice, thousands of miles of snow drifting.

He hesitated, he took a step forward.

Seeing Wanshan red all over, the forests are all dyed; the rivers and clear waters are all over, and hundreds of rivers are vying for the flow.

He was impassioned, and took another step,? He whispered: "Finally here,? My—"

A gloved hand stretched out in front of him, Ling stood under the booth and stretched out his hand towards him: "Master, please be careful."

Lu Mo finally wanted to express his feelings? It happened that he had read more books with the system these few days, and he would not just be full of mouths and slouches. Seeing the right time, the right place and the people are all, it is a good place to feel the scene. when.

This tone was like a burp after drinking Coke in the summer to show respect, but Ling suddenly interrupted the burp and got stuck in his throat.

Extraordinarily uncomfortable.

The grim-faced male gave Ling a faint glance, took his hand and walked down the booth, there was a trace of melancholy between his eyebrows...

I always feel that this is not like a smooth beginning.

They walked down the steps and blended into the crowd, but Ling himself was particularly eye-catching. Lu Mo was so cold that passers-by couldn't help but want to retreat, but he carried a shaky little cloak funnyly in his hand.

They are like a stone thrown into a stream, wherever they go, they will cause a small cut-off.

[In a building 300 meters away]

In a room thirty meters above the ground, in front of a transparent window, a high-precision telescope is placed.

A handsome male, dressed in exquisite fashion, sits leisurely in front of the telescope, with a shiny coin spinning back and forth in his hand.

He leaned in front of the telescope to observe intently, but the coin never fell from his hand.

In Emperor Star, almost no one would use this metal currency anymore, and it seemed to be just a plaything in his hand.

"Jin Qi, have you found it."

A deep voice came from behind him. If Ling was here, he would definitely be able to hear this voice.