Chapter 21

"What did you say?!"

In the empty hall, the low voice echoed with uncontrollable anger for a long time.

Song Jianshu looked at the male worm he had always respected in amazement, he couldn't understand why the other party was so angry.

He lacked confidence: "Ling must have been deceived by that male..."

Standing in front of him, the male worm has a very handsome appearance, and the tall body is extremely rare among male worms.

With the exception of Song Jianshu, the higher the level of all males, the closer their appearances are to females. And this male is undoubtedly a high-level male that is infinitely close to the A-level.

The eyes of the high male insect were originally golden, but now they have become turbid yellow, which means that he has entered the countdown to life.

Such a male, no matter what the request, the entire Zerg will unconditionally offer him, except for one—

Klein bug.

The adult Klein bug, if he is determined to resist, even if he is a male of almost S grade, he won't be able to get any benefits from him.

If Ling chooses to blew himself up, I am afraid that such a Klein bug will never be found in the world.

Then his level will stay at the A level forever.

The Klein bug hardly cares about anything, wealth, rights, and males can't be his weakness.

The appearance of Song Jianshu brought hope.

He was pleasantly surprised—almost ecstatically, that the Klein bug was attracted by Song Jianshu.

No matter how strong the insect is, once it has a weakness, it will become vulnerable.

So he approached Song Jianshu, got over Song Jianshu, and patiently gained the trust and respect of Song Jianshu, and made him regard himself as a second male father.

Song Jianshu, this male worm, he understands, is indecisive, and overflows with compassion.

He kept creating opportunities for Song Jianshu [coincidentally] to encounter all kinds of female insects that fell into the quagmire and fell into the dust.

Exactly as he expected, Song Jianshu had no way to put aside these female insects, he always saved them time and time again.

How could the females forget, a male that redeemed them from the abyss?

They humblely prayed for Song Jianshu's love. If Song Jianshu no longer pityed them, they would live in pain for the rest of their lives.

And a kind male worm like Song Jianshu naturally couldn't bear it.

and-

Males should marry females. The more they multiply, the stronger the Zerg race will be.

What a happy ending this is!

Next, as long as they wait quietly, the nature of the Klein bug makes them unable to bear such an ending. They are greedy, they are jealous, they are always lunatics.

Seeing that the gloom in Ling's eyes became thicker day by day, seeing that he became more and more crazy on the battlefield, seeing that he was gradually falling into paranoia and unable to extricate himself...

The male who arranged everything knew that he was destined to kill Song Jianshu, it was only a matter of time.

At that moment, this hard and tenacious female finally broke off.