Chapter 23

[Fine, trough. 】

[Thank you, I was scared, this Nima was scared to death. 】

[Ahhhhhhhhhhh, it is the third legion! ! 】

When the huge starship appeared in the sky, all the onlookers instantly boiled.

Among the five legions of the Zerg, the third legion is the existence with the most impressive record. In the Zerg who advocates force, the Third Army is almost the ultimate goal of all females.

The side strings of the starship are decorated with complicated war patterns. As long as this war pattern appears on the battlefield, it will bring deep despair to the enemy.

They are a never-ending blade, they are an indestructible iron wall, and they are also glory that never fades.

【see it! ! That is the commander of the First Division of the Third Army! Ah ah ah I am dead, my lifelong wish is to be the first teacher! 】

[Followed by is the most elite fifth brigade commander in the first division! Oooo! ! 】

At this time, who the female is already known.

Those who could easily build such a luxurious manor on the barren star, and who could bring all the elites of the Third Legion to the scene on the wedding day, except for the famous one, would have no other choice.

[So it must be that one! 】

[Well, although I am very unwilling, but if it is that person, I have no opinion at all. 】

But the Zerg population is huge, and the sub-females occupy a large proportion. The sub-female who is incapable of fighting is not very interested in the army.

Especially in the past 100 years, the number of males has dropped sharply. This crisis is too urgent and covers up another crisis——

With the scarcity of high-quality males, the offspring of high-quality females also decreased. It can be said that in the Zerg society, forty percent are weak sub-females.

These sub-females were not aware of their fierceness, and a large number of question marks floated across the live broadcast room.

[So who the **** is it? 】

【can not read. 】

But it doesn't matter, the answer will be revealed soon.

With the sound of a distant bell, countless colorful balloons took off, and even this barren rust-red sky was dyed with fresh vitality.

In the grassy courtyard, expensive mahogany seats are arranged side by side, and one side is a tall military woman in military uniform. One by one, their expressions were tense, and their hands were stiffly placed on their knees and clenched into fists, as if they were going to fight a bad battle.

But if the camera gets closer, the audience will find that these military women are breathing fast, their eyes are bright, and they are struggling to suppress their inner excitement.

There are few people on the other side of the seat. It seems that the relatives of the male are very few, and there are really not many friends...

And in the center of the lens is a road paved with a red carpet made of velvet.

At the end of the red carpet road, a tall figure dressed in a gorgeous white dress, with silver hair shining in the sun.

A string of finely divided diamond bracelets hung on his wrist, swaying gently with his movements.

[That's...the jewelry that a female gentleman can wear! 】

[Fuck? Is the female gentleman of Song Jianshu settled down? 】